View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #26
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
A - Should be good with just a ground here

B - Connector 1 Pin 34 of PCM, should be an orange/black wire coming out of it. This needs to connect to Pin B as it effects Idle Air control and can set a DTC for VSS. Technically this wire handles other **** but we can deal with it later if you actually give a ****. (Hatch release and Brake Shift Interlock - both can be bypassed)

C - Can't find the circuit yet but its from C220 which has the Orange/Black wire as well. Probably somewhere near the dash/firewall area. Link showing other headaches for you. Found Instrument Panel fuse block fuse 2 TURN B/U Brown wire feeds terminal C

D - Instrument Panel fuse block fuse 2 TURN B/U Brown wire feeds terminal C and terminal D goes to the reverse lights through connector 400. C powers D my man.

E - Underhood fuse block 2 STRTR mini fuse 15amp has the purple/white coming out. The clutch safety switch has the purple/white wire which feeds terminal E and....

F - the Dark Green wire is the other one which feeds the Starter Relay coil side I believe. Other wire is Yellow/Black on the relay which should be for VATS ground signal from BCM which I assume you can ground as well as some other rewiring if you want to bypass vats. Found the last diagram I needed so some of the pieces didn't fall in till the end. Let me know if you need clarification etc
A- Just grounded, easy enough.

B- The C220 connector has 2 blk/org wires. 1 of which is for the NSS(Pin H) according to posted Pin out. Pin 34 on the blue PCM connector is the noted as a blk/org wire for the NSS as well. Im going to assume that wire goes from Pin 34 on the PCM directly to pin H on C220. So i will snip wrie and fix new wire to the blk/org from pin B of the shifter plug, yes ?

C-The second blk/org wire out of the C220 is pin F. This is labeled as "UART Serial Data" on the pin out sheet. I dont know what this means. Do i run pin C of the shifter plug to pin F of the C220? Or do i run it directly to the brown wire off fuse 2 of the interior fuse block "TURN B/U" which im assuming is Turn signal and Back up lamp

D- brown wire off "TURN B/U" feeds pin C and pin D goes to reverse lights threw connector 400. What is connector 400? and C powers D? Does the wire that runs into pin C also provide power to pin D? so when the shifter goes to the reverse position, it completes the circuit and signal is sent to the "turn B/u" fuse? Do i just run a wire from pin C to the brown wire?

E- Run this wire to the purple/white wire coming off the "STRTR" 15 am fuse on the fuse block under the hood? or can i just connect it to the purple/white wire by the pedals for the M6 NSS?

F-This one confused me a ton as well. "you can ground as well as some other wiring" So do i run this to a chassis ground? the C220 connector has a grey wire off it for the CCP singal. Which im assuming is the same grey wire that goes into the 2 pin connector for the M6 Clutch switch. Do i just run the wire for pin F to the existing grey wire for the Clutch switch?

DISCLAIMER: all of the above may be in correct. I am no expert at wiring, but it made sense to me.

DISCLAIMER 2: I am not an artist, im sorry for my poor drawings. But here they are. 2 versions. both pretty much the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DIAGRAM1.jpg (25.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DIAAGRAM 2.jpg (25.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by LS1ow; 06-02-2017 at 04:55 PM.
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote