View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 07:27 PM   #4
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Would be awesome to get to more events this year.
- Only got to do one autocross event last year, but that one is my best to go to.
- Drag racing, well I'm pretty close to where I expected the car to be for the next couple years. On motor, I don't expect it to get much quicker than the 11.67, but an 11.5x would be cool. It cut a 1.44 sixty foot on motor and thats probably as good as it will get. However, I still have some testing to do with nitrous, and I had always hoped this car would be a solid mid-10 second car on nitrous, and the 10.601 is good, but that was with the old converter and some other variables. If this car could click off a low 10 second timeslip like a 10.35, that would be killer. I've still only sprayed the 175 shot a handful of times, and maybe eventually I'll get to that 200 shot.
- Car shows, I will get to some, but I'd rather be at the track. So I will get to some important local ones, some of the big ones (carlisle), and some cruise nights.

I do want to get the car to Atco this year, its been since 2020 when I was there, so i am going to put that as a 2023 goal.

If I can somehow get to try my hand at the bracket events, or even the Friday night gamblers events at island, maybe I could work on try to get better reaction times and consistency so I could go some rounds at an event.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 01-02-2023 at 07:30 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote