View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 07:55 PM   #558
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Yea, I would like to be hopeful about that too. Oddly, I have never seemed to get the timeslips that I feel a 100 shot or a 150 shot should achieve. I don't know if its my self-created combination of jets, or the use of a plate instead of a port system, but I had imagined a few tenths faster from each corresponding nitrous shot up-jet. I do hope to figure it out, could really use a dyno session to accomplish this I think. Too much variables with street/track. Your setup is fairly straightforward too though, single nozzle before the throttle blades, and I like simple.. but yours seems to really work well with waking that car up from a mid 11.67 to a 9.90 on a 200 shot. Numbers like that give me hope of maybe grabbing a 10.30 one day.

I am still trying to sort out what our weekend gameplan is for the family. I am full-tilt trying to work in a TnT session, but only if we don't go out to PA for the weekend to visit my wifes family. I am also considering the option of going on Sunday for TnT but not counting out tomorrow night Tnt. I hope to know by mid-day tomorrow and I will try to update ya on here.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote