View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 08:14 AM   #4
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

yes i can see where the fork is touching the pressure plate, should have gotten a pic, i can do that later.
the bellhousing is the stock LT1 bellhousing.
as far as i know the fork is not bent and is properly inserted on the throw out bearing, and clutch disc is properly installed (my father helped with the fork bc i couldnt figure it out, ASE master tech at chevy)

from my research it seems like this issue is fairly common and there is no rhyme or reason and multiple ways to fix it. grind the clutch fork, let it clearance itself, use 4th gen pedals, shorten the master cylinder push rod, build a stop into the third gen pedals.
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge

Last edited by redsoxsstink; 08-27-2015 at 08:18 AM.
redsoxsstink is offline   Reply With Quote