View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #6
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

thanks guys, ive' had the car for 10.almost 11 years and when i bought it it was basically stock (had an alarm system and a rebuilt trans....which i later upgraded anyways) the article explains about the first 3 years that i owned the car.... and a whooole lot has happened since then. the article focused on how i got the car and what happened when i got it....rather than the work i did to the car since i have had it... and i will be the first to point out. THIS IS NOT A RACE CAR... and THIS IS NOT A CARthat i want to kill everything on the street. ...but it is a car that i want to be able to drive with great handling. decent horsepower. decent torque. a solid stereo, nice looks, great brakes, a solid suspension (still in the works), and a mean attitude.

thank you for posting this. i was going to let it go, but nick is an awesome guy and he posted it up. it is on page 24 of the may 2010 issue of Popular Hot rodding magazine and ..
.a small little write up of the car is in the April 2010 Super Chevy Mag on page 118. nothing special.

the immiedated futureplans r .. a solid 12 bolt moser rear . a set of 5 spoke clean wheels (everone hates my wheels and i will upgrade them when I redo the rear with matchiong off-sets) a 100 wet nitrous shot, and a set of new floormats, -seatbelts, and rubber to match the tires

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote