View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Pics and Vids Please!!!!

Quote:
Ok guys, I said something about making a video, and I'd still like to do it. I want original quality video so it comes out well, so e-mailing it to me wont work because it will be gigantic. What I think would be the best way to do it is to snail mail me a copy, either on CD, DVD or Mini-DV. I know Mini DV tapes are expensive, so i'll send them back after I'm done with them (if you send return postage money, it would be GREATLY appreciated, but not necessary).

So, there's two ways you can get them to me. Fastest would be to drive them back up to Island and give them to me in person, or drop them off in the concession stand and tell them its for Melissa (you could actually do this any day of the week, there's someone there 7 days a week).

OR (for those not quite local)

Send me a copy of your videos via US Mail to

Melissa DeMarcky
Island Dragway
PO Box 184
Great Meadows, NJ 07838

If for whatever reason you would rather send it FedEx, UPS, DHL or whatever, it would be

Melissa DeMarcky
Island Dragway
20 Island Rd.
Great Meadows, NJ 07838

Let me know if you want your copy back in the package, and post in here or send a PM to let me know its coming. Hopefully there will be enough footage to make a great video! After I get the video going, I might put a call out for photos to use as well, but those will be able to be e-mailed to me.

~Melissa

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association