View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Yet another Fiero mishapp!!!

Why did i have to get a fiero?

Oh, yeah. Cuz i love them.

BUT DAMN. this car needs to stop acting up.

so i was coming home last night and going down pennington road, my car started accelerating rough, then, not really accelerating at all. and it would keep jumping forward, then dropping speed, jump again, and the Check Engine light would flash on and off. so i was basically jerking the car down pennington road at an unsteady 20 mph.

I've already experienced this, a few times, and before it was the chip, and then it was a clog in the cat. took the chip from my older brothers car, and that worked. the second time we bought and installed a new cat, etc etc... everything was working great. now it starts again. So what is it this time? Fuel pump? or is it my distributer? I can't quite think of anything else. We already replaced the fuel filter too. I managed to get the car off of Pennington road by coasting down some side streets and back roads at about 20 mph. I told my dad about it when i got home, but he was tried and half asleep i think, so i'm sure he forgot. and i don't know where the brother is, so this is what i came up with myself so far.

if i dont figure this out today, i wont be taking the fiero to hooters. Might have to roll up in there in a Dodge Stratus. YEAAHH BAY-BEE!

we'll see. but as of right now, my car scares the pants off me when i drive it, so unless i know that everything is completely ok, there is no chance i am bringing it up onto route one.

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
PBodyGT87 is offline   Reply With Quote