View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #33
nj85z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Steve,

One of the cams I sent you has a part number of 3863144. If you can set that one aside, I'll buy a lamp made from it. Also, if you want me to share this with the guys over on the Nova site I will do so.
Yes I will do that for you no problem.

I plan on making alot of these things so spread the word if you like and they can contact me here or my email (nj85z28@hotmail.com also is my paypal address).

I want to make ford and dodge ones too for those guys if theres interest. Right now im sticking to the chevys until this group buy is finished.

I showed you the pics of them all cleaned up right? I gotta post them as before/after. I just finished drilling one out about a half hour ago. Just so everyone knows im not doing some cheapo crap by taping or zip tieing the wiring down the back like the ones ive seen on other sites and fleabay. im doing it the right way. the LS1 cams are much easier because they're hollow already!!

Another update I got a sprocket from blackbirdws6 today while i was working at his house and i got the black lacquer and all the parts for the black ones including the shade so once i give the sprocket a good polishing on the buffing wheels and clean the whole thing up and assemble it after making the base I'll have some photos up. I've been waiting on the sprocket.

Also I found a guy on fleabay with LS1 sprockets for $10 and he has more than 10. Im waiting to find out if he will combine shipping on them and then I'm going to buy them all. I have a few LS1 cams coming in the mail tuesday from florida. some guy on tech gave me a great deal on them.

If you happen to see an LS cam for a good price (i would say $30 is the MAX, but FREE is better ) Please pick them up for my little project.