View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:21 AM   #56
ramairjohn2000

guys this was one of many shows i go too but my first with you guys.
1. good times and i show to just show, have fun, and meet new people, and even though i drove for an hour for what i considr a small turnout ihad a good time
2. tnt doesnt matter, the main event is the show in my opinion and the track is a bonus to drag on if you want to
3. showing your car with the hood open or not, trunk etc, is owners preference, me personally unless you have some crazy underhood stuff i like it better with the hood closed and my interior is your standard stock black ws6 interior big deal, so i dont think it should be pints deducted or that?
otherwise good times i think the biggest thing we could do is get more sponsorship, exposure and just get more people there and open it up to our fellow gm tech enthusiasts? either way good job and i look forward to next year's-
john the pennsylvania guy
SLP Air Lid and Y-pipe, 160* Thermostat, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Fast Toys Ram Air Kit, Hotchkis Springs, Bilsteins, BMR Subframe Connectors and Strut Tower Bar, UMI Adjustable Panhard Rod, Baer Rotors, Hawk Pads, 18x9 HP Evos Hyper Lite, Ls1 Edited by Mikey at Rapid Motorsports: 326Hp/326TQ

Last edited by ramairjohn2000; 08-22-2008 at 09:22 AM.