View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 07:44 PM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Good topic! I like it

May is hectic for me on the life front, started a new job a few weeks ago and have a baby (our first) coming in about 4 weeks time. Aside from that, I still will find time to enjoy using the car as often as I can. I have been to Island twice this season (would have gone more but there were several rain outs). I probably wont drag-race again till about August, because I want to get stuff dialed in for autocross. The big event I like to do is the UMI autocross challenge, and if all goes will with the wife/baby situation, I would still plan to attend (yes I am registered). I was also hoping to get over to the Camaro nationals, which is no longer in Fredrick, MD... but is now over in Morgantown, PA at some auto museum. Problem is, that is is the weekend prior to UMI. I can't attend the GM nationals (carlisle) this year because it is mid june.

I keep a car show, cruise night, and race event calendar in the garage and write down which events are a possibility. I do not intend to go to all of these, but I attached a photo of the calendar for anyone in the Northern NJ area that was looking for May events.

This weekend is the car show in Mine Hill (unless it rains out)
Next weekend I hope to do the Wharton one at the Knotty Pine Pub,
and the weekend after that I really want to finally get to the big show at the M&M/Mars candy headquarters over by Hackettstown.

Aside from that, the Cruise Nights are happening in Hackettstown at the Lowes/Wendy's parking lot, and the Tuesday night cruises in my hometown of Roxbury start in June.

I am goign to try to get on over to Island Dragway at the end of the month to spectate when the Street Outlaws Team Texas cars come for an exhibition event.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 05-11-2022 at 07:47 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote