View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 10:43 AM   #25
IROC-MIKE

NEW CHANGES TO ENTRANCE FEE:
When I asked them to hold the spots I also wanted to confirm the entrance fee for those who didnt want to get judged was only $5 because the flyer was vague at best. First he said it was $5 then a few minutes later said $20. After we spoke, when he asked the club during the meeting about our group request, he then sent me a text saying he was wrong and that it was only $5 to enter but $20 to get judged. Thats when I spoke with Jersey Mike and turned off my phone. Sometime after that I received a follow up text from him (again, AFTER I turned off the phone) saying that it was $20 to enter. I'm not glued to my phone so I just saw the text, and I called him to clarify because he told me on the phone and by text it was $5! He said it is $20 to enter, judging is included as well as admission for passenger, a goodie bag, raffle tickets for door prizes, etc. He apologized about the misunderstanding and said that he is sorry if it makes a difference in someone attending. They are giving us PRIME REAL ESTATE so it would be impressive for us to show in full force. We will be to the right of the entrance tent along the tree line dividing the main and overflow lots.
All the other details in Jersey Mikes posting are correct. The organizer just said the BEST time for us to arrive is between 9-9:30. I told him our plans and he said 10:30 should not be a problem. IF were ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE ALL the spots will get filled they will not ask us to give them up.
They will have the gates open at 7AM for any insomniacs that want to show up that early.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote