View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #39
nosfedgta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
sorry i didn't get back to you. ihave been rather busy lately.
since the forward pick up points are not the factory ones, i don't think we can allow it to run in a bolt on class. it opens too big a loop hole that i quickly fuond too many people ready to jump through. sorry.
your car is still eligable for the outlaw class, but you may be out gunned depending who decides to show up.
it is written into the notes as something to persue for next year, hopefully we can have a class that is a better fit for you then.
well thats too bad. Its just wierd to me that I go to MANY stock supension races and never have a problem. I will run the outlaw class I guess... some things to look at for next year are this rule and the power adder rule. when you say one powerr adder it should not matter one turbo is one turbo same goes for supercharer or nitrous. It should be limited to one power adder, not one power adder but if you run nitrous you can only run a plate....if you limit one you have to limit the others as well... like only being able to run a 67mm turbo and only run a t trim blower or only being able to run a pb6 housing.... etc.

Their are some classes that run your rules, but they are not allowed any blowers or turbo's, or they are allowed but only allowed to run a 26x8in slick.

Just some things to look at for next year. I race at many races during the years and see many rules and changes every year. I have run in some ORCSA races, stock suspension races, 28x10.5 tire class, index, bracket, all out grudge etc....

Look forward to seeing everyone there. Just come up and say hello. My car is an 83 z28 with all 92 gfx it is white with blue tribal flames.. wheeewww its going to be a long haul up there....