View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 07:39 PM   #7
The_Bishop
Power Member

Thanks, ARock! If I wasn't }{ that close to having my Ram paid off, and there weren't a couple of 2017 loaded diesel Colorados sitting around in lots that dealers wanted to get rid of because the '18s were right next to them, I couldn't have pulled it off. I got a screaming deal, a great trade in and 0% financing.

LTb1ow: Yeah, I hear you. Funny thing is after the front factory snow plow, er... air dam fell off and landed in my shed, it seemed to let a little more of the diesel music shine through.

The reasons why, in the rear wheel well:

If you look carefully, you can spot the tiny bubbles in the paint making their way to the outer surface.

When I stuck a camera probe behind this, there was more rust evident, it just didn't show yet.

The more I looked around, the more I kept finding signs of thin paint and rust starting:
1998 Z-28 - SLP lid - Ported TB - LS6 Intake - Dynatech SS headers/Catted Y - Magnaflow Exh - 3.42 - Yank SS3600 - UMI weld-in subframe connectors, Adj LCA, Adj PHB, Q1A TA - Bolt-in Relocation Brackets - Strano springs - Koni shocks - 17" C6Z06 wheels - 326HP/335ft-lbs - 12.35 @ 110.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
I can appreciate a dream but this person needed some real friends.

Last edited by The_Bishop; 10-11-2017 at 07:41 PM.
The_Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote