View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #971
TheV6Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L695speed View Post
I knew he had to be nearby. I may have seen you around too but not sure. I see a few 4th gen firebirds around. Is yours teal? I may have seen you on 517 a couple weeks ago in the late afternoon. Near the Andover Preschool. I could be thinking of a different car though.

Two other cars I see, another WS6 LS1 TA in black with T tops seems lowered. Used to go to Newton HS. Now works at the new Quick Chek in Sparta. He has a broken headlight.

The other is a bright blue LTx TA with chrome Z06 wheels and blacked out taillights. I see these two all the time too.

There is an LT1 formula with a LS1 TA front clip up the street from me. He used to have the white 91-92 Z28 that had a blue Iroc hood. The Z was wrecked attempting to miss a deer and he twisted the frame. I got the gas tank from him, while hes interested in wrenching on cars, I don't think hes really into the cruise/club scene.
Yea you most likely see me. I live in green township. So I'm driving through andover and newton everyday going to work or school. Haha.
The blue ta with zo6 wheels I use to see a lot. Some girl owns it if I'm correct.the ta with the missing headlight I see in my lake all the time in the lake by me. I've talked to him a few times. He don't seem like he knows much. The lt1 with the ls1 bumper I'm not to sure of. The only guy I know of with that kinda car is zraftt or whatever his sn is.