View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #69
98tadriver
10 Second Club; Has fan club

If it's not an existing member from njfboa, my next guess Is a Hater that came over from Corvette Forum or the same guy who tried giving me a physics lesson on LS1tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8SecC5 View Post
Hey 98tadriver...

Here's an offer for you.

My friend, the former C5 engineer has 3 mule C5's in his barn. One is an A4.

He'll cover the cost of the parts and install to apply the same basic bolt-on mods to the vehicle. Additionally, he'll have the car delivered to any track of your choosing. You can run the car and if you match your claims of 122-125, he'll sign the title over to you.

Are you game?
First of all, you need to take the time to actually read, get your facts straight and stop misquoting me.
I never said my car traps 125 and you were definately wrong about the weights and hp #'s

So what you're saying is- After copying my exact setup with your friend's car (hopefully a 2001 since thats what I have), I'm going to own another C5 bolt on record holding car? My only request is that it's Nassau Blue. I like that color. 3122lbs you say? Is that Without driver? Put me in the driver seat and it'll be 200lbs heavier than my car with me in it

All kidding aside, this sounds like you want to trick me into telling you my setup. Then, you and your friend can copy it in an attempt to take my record which I've worked hard for. How about this, you figure it out yourself like I did with my car... This is uncharted territory for C5's because nobody has pushed the boundaries like I have, (successfully anyway). When I put a cam in the car next year, I will be sure to record the removal of the stock heads, stock cam, stock everything. Even then I realize it will not satisfy condescending people like yourself.

2001 Corvette, Bolt ons , tuned 10.75@124.56 mph 1.38 60' Sold

1997 Saturn Sc1 5spd DOHC swapped
Bolt ons, decked head, stock intake cam on exhaust side, lotsa weight redux
13.22@102.32 mph 1.93 60'
12's on moda? One day

Last edited by 98tadriver; 11-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.
98tadriver is offline   Reply With Quote