View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #70
WSex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tadriver View Post
If it's not an existing member from njfboa, my next guess Is a Hater that came over from Corvette Forum or the same guy who tried giving me a physics lesson on LS1tech.

So what you're saying is- After copying my exact setup with your friend's car (hopefully a 2001 since thats what I have), I'm going to own another C5 bolt on record holding car? My only request is that it's Nassau Blue. I like that color. 3122lbs you say? Is that Without driver? Put me in the driver seat and it'll be 200lbs heavier than my car with me in it

All kidding aside, this just sounds like you're trying to trick me into telling you my setup. This way, you and your friend can copy it and try to take my record which I've worked hard for. How about this, you figure it out yourself like I did with my car... This is uncharted territory for C5's because nobody has pushed the boundaries like I have, (successfully anyway). When I put a cam in the car next year, I will be sure to record the removal of the stock heads, stock cam, stock everything.
but then you get a free car?
WSex is offline   Reply With Quote