View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #5
V
Stalker

At first I was kinda annoyed that I didn't get an order number even after a week, even if it wasn't accepted by GM. Ther'es a ton of people with 1100 status for their order number but not accepted yet. After going back and asking the salesman about it last week, that's when he mentioned that the allocations come out on thrusdays and all that stuff. That night I started researching the allocation thing and saw how some dealers wait, and some submit anyway before. And it seems just to even get the 1100 status it has to meet allocation. So i'm a little more understanding but I always thought if you ordered a car, and the dealer took a deposit, the car was as good as built, despite any production delays obviously. In the mean time, i was considering adding some more options before the order gets submitted. I kinda rushed to get an order in thinking time mattered, lol, and went very light on options, also to keep price down. Ill go though GMs build and price a few more times to see if i can justify any add-ons.

edit: didnt find any additional options i needed

Last edited by V; 09-25-2021 at 02:49 PM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote