View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 03:48 PM   #130
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Yep. You guys are right and I am half in agreement. Due to functionality and also due to aesthetics. Maybe I’ll leave the gauge in place on Monday Wednesday Friday and then remove it the rest of the days of the week.

Nah, in all seriousness, I Have heard lots of cases of fuel problems while reading on the Holley sniper forums and such. One of the easiest things to check is fuel pressure to eliminate that as a problem when troubleshooting (you guys already know this, but I like to ramble and over explain things anyways). So I had always wanted to verify that my fuel pump was doing it’s job and that the snipers fuel pressure regulator was working correctly. This gauge confirmed my thoughts and I can rest easy now. So aesthetically it doesn’t really jive with the horizontal and linear lines of the engine; and in rare cases, people ha e claimed their gauge bezel has leaked fuel. I think I will keep it on for a week or so and use a go-pro camera to maybe see/record fuel pressure at WOT and with load on the car. Then remove it.

I know I will want to see what happens to fuel pressure this winter when installing the wet nitrous system and whatnot. So it will
Be good to have but I agree I don’t need it on the car now (weight reduction!!) and then just take my 7/8” wrench and install it/uninstall it

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote