View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Looking for Meet Coordinators

Would you want to help plan and run a meet? We'd like some reliable veteran members to step up and take the reigns and organize and run some meets. If you are assigned a meet, here is what you are responsible for:

• Planning/Responsibilities
o Be active in Meet Planning sub forum
o Work with us on dates & times and locations
o Work out all location/meet logistics, activities parking requirements, etc
o Act as main point of contact for the club and the meet location
o Create and be active in official meet thread. Includes meet details, pictures, maps, etc.
o Center point meet advertising efforts
o Maintain NJFBOA calendar
o Supply regular status updates and communication on meeting planning status, open questions/issues, etc.
o Possibly attend occasional planning meeting or participate in online meeting
o Document meet post-mortem – what went right, what went wrong to help with future planning
• Meet responsibilities
o Attend meet, arriving early before other members
o Act as meet ‘person in charge’ at the meet – organizing folks, working with location, parking concerns, etc.
o Handle meet sign in (more on that soon)
2013 Meet Schedule (all tentative at this point), to give you an idea of what meets are available.

Code:
Date (rain)	Region	Location		Coordinator
Jan 19 		WC	Firkin Tavern		Scott
Feb 17		N	TBD			TBD
March 17 (24)	EC	Chapterhouse(?)		TBD
April 7 (14)	S	TBD			TBD
May 12 (19)	EC	Circus D/I(?)		TBD
June 29 (7/6)	N	Chatterbox(?)		TBD
July 20 (8/3)	WC	Duke Island/Cruise(?)	Bill
August		S	TBD			TBD
September	TBD	TBD			TBD
October		WC	Flemington Show		TBD - PolarBear?
November	TBD	TBD			TBD
December	TBD	TBD			TBD
The order is based on prior years and does not move in exact order to allow for certain events such as avoiding Belmar in the summer and the Flemington car show in October. But things are not written in stone yet, as you can tell from the last few months of the year. So depending on who steps up and meet ideas the meet order could change.

We may also alter the meet location schedule if we have planning issues. For example if no one from the north steps up and a number of qualified people from central ask to participate, north could lose a meet.

So you want in? Let us know.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop