May 12 (19)	EC	Circus D/I(?)		TBD
June 29 (7/6)	N	Chatterbox(?)		TBD
July 20 (8/3)	WC	Duke Island/Cruise(?)	Bill
August		S	TBD			TBD
September	TBD	TBD			TBD
October		WC	Flemington Show		TBD
November	TBD	TBD			TBD
December	TBD	TBD			TBD
The order is based on prior years and does not move in exact order to allow for certain events such as avoiding Belmar in the summer and the Flemington car show in October. But things are not written in stone yet, as you can tell from the last few months of the year. So depending on who steps up and meet ideas the meet order could change.
I'll throw something out there, and leave it up to Management's discretion:

North meet. Rockaway Mall. March Madness. Buffalo Wild Wings. March meet. I'll volunteer to "run it," if need be.

Positives:
  • Abundance of parking after the gift-giving holidays.
  • Buffalo Wild Wings. Food, beer, and an abundance of TV screens.
  • Rockaway is a great location. Member density, travel distance, and surrounded by major highways.
  • No conflicts between missing a game or a missing the meet.
  • You have options. No one will be sitting there bored with fingers crossed; Either you'll have the excitement of watching the high-stakes games with friends, or ignoring those & treating it as a regular sit-down meet. The weather will also be starting to turn for the better, at this point, so more "parking lot" time will be an option as well. Pick your poison.

Here's the problem I see with this though:
  • Time in-between meets. This would need to take place on one of the four following weekend afternoons: Saturday/Sunday March 23, 24 (Third Round) or March 30, 31 (Elite Eight). Being that the February meet is currently set as the 17th, and April for the 7th, the best of those 4 dates would have to be determined, or another meet moved. This is a problem is for the club to consider.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 12-19-2012 at 07:53 AM.