View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Foiled by dmv, twice!

Again, DMV BLOWS. Foiled by them twice! In one day! These peopel dont know what the f is going on and it shows! WHY THE HELL CANT TRENTON JUST TAKE CARE OF THIS!?!?!?!?!?

First of all dont try to use the pictures of Al's car in his for sale thread they are the wrong angles, lol. I couldnt get into my computer remotely while I was at work so I figured I would improvise.

OK so I go to Springfield DMV because it is close to where I am working that day. The lady at the counter screwed up my titles, now that I am home I realize this. It wont matter though, I told the lady my mileages were NOT the actual miles and she put actual instead, whatever. So after I get the title I go to the other line and they told me the pictures have to dead front and dead side, no angle in the picture at all. You would think that it is the end of the world that the pictures have slight angles on them. W T F

So I got home and printed new pictures of my car from the side and from the front and took them over to Ringoes DMV. BIG MISTAKE! I get there and they proceed to tell me that the pictures have to be on glossy photograph paper. It says NOTHING about this online or on the Historic registration form.
This is the part that gets me ANGRY, the lady then proceeds to tell me that I have the WRONG FRONT END ON THE CAR. She said that there are supposed to be lights next to the headlights (the RS front end) and that, if I had pictures on glossy photograph paper, that she would have to "look up" online to make sure that front end was available on that car. I asked where she was going to look to find that out and she said she would "google" it. I wanted to jump over the counter and punch her in her fat face. HOW THE F CAN THEY TELL ME IT IS THE WRONG FRONT END!?!?!?!

I am going to go back to Springfield again tomorrow and see if they will do it because they didnt seem to know or say anything about the photo paper being "necessary". I had actually wound up speaking with one of the supervisors at Springfield and he said if I brought the correct shots they would have been able to process the papers.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote