View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 04:11 PM   #67
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I took some photos throughout the day. almost all of them were with my old Iphone 4, so the quality is not that great. The group shots at the end were with a better quality Nikon camera, but the sunlight was just awful at that time of day. I know that bishop, creeper, and a few other club members were on hand and had their cars there too, earlier, but I wasn't able to get over to that lawn area and grab photos at that time...

Photos are in this album, but I will post a few of them here as images

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123927...57656910909443

crap, I cant figure out how to get the url link from flickr, I'll have to upload them onto photobucket later. sorry guys. standby. just use the link above for the full album for now

hellcat.. I ran against it, miserably...

I had a good time at the event for sure, but ran like crap. Aside from not having run this car on any track in about 8 years, and being worn out from working steady nightshifts for 2 months in a row.. my head was not focused. I was missing shift points, bad reaction times, etc. Also wanted to go a little easy as to not break the 10 bolt. Was running street tires (nitto 555). My rear suspension setup felt pretty well setup and I only spun once out of the hole as far as I could tell. My e.t. times were about a fully second slower than I had expected N/A and also a full second slower than I expected with the nitrous 100 shot. I'll post slips later, I'm at work now and only uploaded photos of the event last night, didnt take any of the slips. Theres a medium sized list of issues that I plan on straightening out over the winter (MSD6AL box, blaster coil, higher volume fuel pump, learning to really smartly read spark plugs, exernal transmission cooler, possibly bigger injectors, nitrous bottle heater, etc) but I plan on getting back out to Island at least once more before it is closed for the winter hand hope to hit a number I can be happy with.

also, if anyone took any photos or videos of me running or burnouts or anything, please either post them here or email them to me directly. martin.dave3@gmail.com

thanks.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 09-29-2015 at 04:17 PM.