View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #96
NjbadSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njgunslinger View Post
Why dont you go to Andover Transmission, I had work done there before. They run a good professional shop, clean, do a lot of high end cars.

I had a clutch done at Byram transmission a cpl years ago, first, the shop is tight and a mess. They had an old pick up truck sitting over my car leaking crap! Second when I got the car back the driver fender was all scratched up. I would never take my car back there.
I had a trans done about 4 years ago by byram trans and they did a great job, very nice guys that are willing to work with you, but I have to agree. The shop is very tight. I had the tranny built in my SS by andover trans actually, about year and a half ago and they did an awesome job. They found out I was a marine and gave me a killer price, plus the owner is good friends with family members. I even requested they parked my car out back or something so it didnt get messed with at night and they locked it inside their shop until they could work on it. Good group of guys there that really know their stuff