View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
The Fixer

Dean Avalanche LEFTY Guitar - NICE!!

Hey guys,
I have a Dean Avalanche lefty guitar I'd like to sell. It's made in Korea, and has a basswood body with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. It has a 2-point floating bridge (kinda like a USA Strat), a humbucker at the bridge position, and single coils at the mid and neck. The headstock is a limited version from what I can find - most Deans have the tuners all in a row. This guitar has a straight-pull design, with 3 on one side and 3 on the other, and they are Grover tuners. The only damage is a small nick down by the input jack (see the pic) - it's in great shape other than that. The pickguard was originally white pearloid, but I scuffed it and painted it with Valspar beige plastic paint since I hated the pearl white. Looks much better IMO! Here's a few pics -

Looking to get $150 for it, and I'll throw in a mint Kaces gig bag. I will not ship it - you can pick it up in Bergen County, or I can deliver for the cost of gas and tolls. PM me if interested!

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...