View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 AM   #41
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

weather report keeps pushing the rain back more and more every time i check

I just called the Chatterbox and they said it is ON. They did agree with me that turnout might be lower than usual due to threat of rain, but that the event was still on

I'D SAY LETS DO THIS!

I know I'll be bringing my car.

Larry, I would love to meet up with you at your shop, but I might be crunched for time. If anyone else wants to met up with Larry at his shop, reach out to him directly so he knows an he isn't there wondering if/when people may/may not arrive

Yes, we are still meeting at the Lafayette Fire Department parking lot.. It is on page 1 of this thread.
Between 4:00 -4:15 will work, but if someone is running a bit late, reach out to me or post up on this thread, which I will check on my phone from the parking lot

We still will have to park on the grass "hill" where modern muscle cars are. Daily drivers and "regular" type cars can park in the grass spot just higher up the hill behind the modern muscle area, this ares is usually kinda fenced or roped off.

There is no fee to get into this event for anyone. There is food sold on premise. They dont allow alcohol and don't sell it there either

I think I covered everything?

Last edited by IROCZman15; 08-12-2017 at 11:49 AM.