View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

CANCELLED: September 2018 Meet - 9/7 Ridgewood 25th Annual Car Show

Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow owners of rattly automobiles:

We tried this last year, but on account of my sucking, the planning was terrible. This year, I say we make a strong showing. A few northern OGs have got their cars sorted (I'm looking at you Alex and Mike). We've been stuck indoors and driving dailys for far too long on account of the rain. So let's go out and check out some unique cars and exotics owned by the rich and famous of Bergen County. If you've never met me before, this is your chance to be underwhelmed. It's less than two weeks away so all of you philistines can check your calendars now and pencil this ish in. Encourage your friends and other members to come. The show never disappoints.

Last, but certainly not least, Ice Cream by Mike is open in Ridgewood. It's some damn good hipster ice cream that is worth the trip alone. I'm going to designate that the meeting spot. The show technically starts at 6pm, but you need to be there around 4pm to get your car registered if you are entering it. That gives you plenty of time to get your car in position, then come meet us up shortly after 6pm at the ice cream shop. Feel free to PM me for my cell phone number if you aren't familiar with our faces but want to come find us.

https://www.racingjunk.com/events/vi...-CAR-SHOW/1854

Old Show Pic:

General Info:

Meet Coordinator: Jake Awad aka QwikZ28 aka Big Head aka Jack the Snack
Date: ................... Friday, September 7th
Time: ................... 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Where: ................ The 24th Annual Ridgewood Car Show
............................ 133 E. Ridgewood Ave. and Memorial Park, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
............................ Tel: 201-445-2600

Registration Forms available here, for those that want to be in the show itself: https://www.ridgewoodchamber.com/eve...Sep&event=2074
Email: info@ridgewoodchamber.com

So who's in?
  • Jake A - qwikz28 (with his Camaro)
  • Alex Q - ar0ck (with his TA)
  • Larry - TAKidd455 (if he can get out of the shop)
  • Nick - IROCZBeast (provided he can get off of work)
  • Nick F - Anti_Rice_Guy (with his friend from Boston)
  • Ted S - Teds89IROC (maybe with the Camaro?)

Last edited by qwikz28; 08-28-2018 at 05:53 AM.