View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
B And the insurance companies are paying out for work that isn't being done so that doesn't help anybody either.

-
It's not their job to fix the vehicle, it's their job to make their insured or the claimant whole from a financial standpoint. If the owner decides not to fix their vehicle that's on them, they've still be made whole by the insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
They don't have the deductible $$
Yup, no doubt.

Suck you had to let two guys go man I would never want to be in that position. Luckily Maaco is hiring, the regional manager called me today, hopefully I'll have an interview next week. Certainly not my first choice of places...actually it's not my 2nd, 3rd or 4th either. Beggars can't be choosers in times like this so if they want to pay me good money to help turn out crap cars I'll take it. I was thinking about just sitting around for a few years though...maybe the government's "hope and change" will pay my bills for doing nothing.(sarcasm)
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 02-27-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote