View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 03:53 PM   #37
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
It is a street car, I dont own any race cars.

So how is it lop sided? You went from small block n/a street truck to a race gas, nitrous injected, race car running on a 10.5 W full boot! Sounds to me like there may be something fishy in the works, not like it matters, usually the people that run their mouth dont have much to back it up.

we dont have any race cars either....but usually the people who say they dont own race cars trailer their **** a block away and roll up claiming its a street car....thats pretty common up here..... like i said if the bottle isnt in the car then its NA (no power adder) same with a supercharged car (i seen race stips that make them take the blower belt off to run NA).... the street truck will be on race gas for optimum performance....it will be on the squeeze if your coming with juice too....the car will be on a 10.5 inch slick cause its rwd and it needs every bit of help for traction....we're not running our mouths we finally got a decent money race lined up.... and your rite we dont got anything to back our mouths if you feel this way i can lie and tell you its got a edelbrock carb on it but its really got a holley lol... soooo what do your boys have...cause were coming down with a convoy of SR's that wanna lose money as well.....

tell your buddies and cameraboys some of the cars we have consist of 98 z28 NA 6 speed (full exhaust and ecm reflash), 02 z06 6speed some bolt ons and spray, my 70 dud bb chevelle if its back together by then, 03 mach 1 with bolt ons, 87 mustang gt stick stock bottom end with a main girdle on spray, 98 mustang gt bolt ons, whatever other mustang guys come with us so cant say for sure but they got power adders...

ps.. we will be down in toms river this upcoming weekend for seaside and to check out the TR scene... <removed street racing references>

get back to me...

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 08-29-2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: SR