Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
trans-am nut

Black on Black 2002 Trans-Am WS6 54,000 Miles

2002 WS6 Trans-am 54,000 Miles $18,500

Hello,
I am selling my 2002 Trans-Am WS6, I have owned it since Feb. 2nd 2005. It was built in Feb. 2002 and was built within the last month of production of the Trans-am. Its ASC number is 5,281. ASC stands for Automotive Specialties Corporation, they are the dealer authorized people who converted a Trans-am into a WS6. I bought it when I was stationed in North Carolina, so I can say that it has never driven in snow, ice or any other bad weather. I have all the Maintenance logs since I purchased it, including how many miles were on it and every oil change and any service that was performed on it. Whenever I needed any parts they were purchased through the dealership, which I have the receipts for. It has so few miles on it because it was driven for pleasure, if it was not nice enough or a nice place to go with well paved roads I would not drive it. I have babied it since I bought it using only Mobil one oil and filter, and I change the fuel filter every other oil change and wash out the K&N air filter. Every change of the season I use Meguiar’s three step paint cleaning system which consists of claybar, paint cleaner, (3 to 4) coats of glaze and (2) coats of wax. I also bought a California car cover that is embroidered with "2002 WS6" on the front of it with no California car cover logo which is included in the price.

Modifications

K&N air filter
de-screened the mass airflow sensor
Jet Performance chip
Skip Shift Eliminator
MSD plug wires
SLP lid
Lou's short stick,with short through Hurst shifter
PCM4LESS tune
Flowmaster 3 in. pipes
I added Sirius sat. radio and made a custom enclosure in the console and removed the cup holder in the console
I also added 40% tint on the back glass (which is legal in NJ)

Maintenance

The front brakes have about 60% and the bakes are original and still look good
The clutch is original and is good
The rear however, is making noise, and I would rebuild it as many people have had problems with this weak rear end design. I am in no rush to sell it, and I will put a new rear in it in a month or two and drive it to the car shows. The re-build price will be tacked onto this price.
I just bought new tires which measure 275/40ZR17 about a year ago and are close to brand new
It also has a good inspection sticker to 2010

The price is $18,500 and I am located in Central Jersey

1978 Trans-Am 400, Edelbrock carb, Acell wires/ tune up kit, K&N filter, basically stock other wise.

Last edited by trans-am nut; 05-27-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
Whiplash Performance

]
www.intensewhiplash.com
Old 07-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
trans-am nut

Any takers?

1978 Trans-Am 400, Edelbrock carb, Acell wires/ tune up kit, K&N filter, basically stock other wise.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles