Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 11-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
redbanditZ28

Just got my APS TT system delivered.

I am psyched. Two big boxes. I got the BMR K-member and I have money saved up for both a rear and a transmission that can support up to 1000hp. I am just saving up for my new 402ci forged engine and upgraded brakes and then its time to party. Too bad I won't have it all ready by this upcoming summer. But man I look forward to the summer after next. It will be nice to dust anything new that comes out by then. Anyone else get this kit for their Camaro/Firebird?
redbanditZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:38 PM   #2
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

I was looking into it but I decided to go with one large single turbo. Looks like a very rock solid kit.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
GrandmasterCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #3
j0n

You're in middlesex county right? I'd love to stop by and check out the kit and possibly help with the install
Old 11-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #4
chrisfrom nj

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbanditZ28 View Post
I am psyched. Two big boxes. I got the BMR K-member and I have money saved up for both a rear and a transmission that can support up to 1000hp. I am just saving up for my new 402ci forged engine and upgraded brakes and then its time to party. Too bad I won't have it all ready by this upcoming summer. But man I look forward to the summer after next. It will be nice to dust anything new that comes out by then. Anyone else get this kit for their Camaro/Firebird?
what kind of car are you building
chrisfrom nj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
redbanditZ28

Heh, the damn boxes are so big and heavy, I am afraid to open them and take stuff out in fear that I won't fit everything back into the boxes again. It will be a while before I do anything with the system. I am building up my 98 LS? Camaro. Not sure if I am forging the stock LS1 or getting an LS2. I am so busy with things with school anyway, so I don't have much time to bask in the glow of getting this thing. Anyone know where I can get this thing tuned? I've heard Cartek tuned a APS TT Vette that now makes a crap load of hp.
redbanditZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #6
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbanditZ28 View Post
Anyone know where I can get this thing tuned? I've heard Cartek tuned a APS TT Vette that now makes a crap load of hp.
TTP is a site sponsor, and have loads of experience tuning LSx cars with HP Tuners software.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning