Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
bobb1589

1995 Camaro 3.4L

Hey guys,

I had originally planned to restore my car and do a v8 swap, but I don't really see myself having time in the near future to do anything with it. I am getting involved in a few new business ventures, so that takes up any free time I may have after work / on the weekends, so the reality of it is I should probably just sell the car and let someone else enjoy it.

The car is a 1995 Camaro with a 3.4L it has about 210,000 miles on it. Still runs relatively strong the last time I drove it (about a month ago). However, it does need a decent amount of work. I believe it needs new springs all around and struts in the front. It needs a new clutch, and I've been nursing a coolant leak for years now (I believe it is from the timing cover gasket.)

It has a nice alpine head unit with USB input, iPod connector, and mp3 player Jack. USB and iPod connectors work great and integrate great with the unit.

I put snowflake wheels on it about 6 months ago which actually don't look too bad on the car and they are in pretty good shape. I also put in a set of leather seats because the old cloth ones were ratty. The leather seats have some wear on them.

It could use some body work and paint, but it still looks pretty decent from 15 feet.

Basically, I see the car being a project car for someone who is looking for a shell for a v8 project. That was my original intentions before I got so busy.

I am looking for around $1000 for it or best offer. I would be willing to sell the head unit, wheels, and seats separately if there is interest.

$150 for head unit with wiring harness, all accessories, and trim bezels.

$200 for the snowflake wheels, they are in great shape, just need to be cleaned up.

$150 for the seats.

I will upload some more pictures later, I am at work and don't have any more on my computer.

Last edited by bobb1589; 08-11-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles