Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 08-18-2005, 05:34 AM   #1
coldkilla

Help with option codes

i got a list of what the option codes mean from www.fbodymotorsports.com so i could decode the list in my glove box. here are my questions: there are a few codes on my glove box list that are not on the list i downloaded and there are also options on my car that i know i have (heater, power windows, etc.)that didnt get checked off when i went down the list. im thinking that gm changed the codes during the 4th gen run and my car has old codes on it and the list i have has newer codes on it. so, can anyone tell me what these codes are:
KG7,R6R,UM6,15B,48Q,6EJ,64B,64I,7EJ

also, i have a code for Performance Suspension Package (G92). does anyone know anything about this? its not the generic code saying that my car came with a suspension, thats code FE2. thanks.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 05:47 AM   #2
9secfirebird

run it in the rpo code reader at thirdgen.org

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning