Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
GTwhOa

LS6&LQ9 shortblock, tr236, comp r, headgaskets, LS6 intake, 42lb inj

I went with a magnacharged 416 LS3 stroker with 317 heads so I'm selling some of my stuff.

I have an LS6 shortblock that was in my fathers garage when it caught fire. It got wet when they hosed it down, the cylinders are rusted, a hone or bore and hone will clean it up. It came out of my car with about 20k miles on it and has been sitting. SOLD.

2004 LQ9 shortblock. Came out of a rolled escalade. I had this in my GTO made 440hp at the wheels with ported/polished 5.3L heads, LS6 intake, tr236 cam. I had it in my car for 20k miles. Broke a vallve spring and hit a piston and broke the timing chain. No damage to the block, slight nick in piston. SOLD

ported/polished 5.3L heads. 2.02 intake, 1.6 exh. Had valve replaced, guide not damaged. New batch (after recall) comp 918 springs on them. $350 shipped.

TR236 cam about 20k miles. SOLD

LS6 intake manifold with 2004 GTO fuel rail and 42lb Bosch green top inj. Intake sold, injectors SOLD.

Comp R lifters, basically brand new, bought them from a guy with a couple dyno runs on them only. I never used them, used the stock ones instead. SOLD

NIB GM LS1 MLS headgaskets and timing cover. SOLD.

Last edited by GTwhOa; 03-02-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts