Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
ShitOnWheels

Walk Now for Autism - Autism Speaks - May 3, 2009

http://www.walknowforautism.org/nort...enieandfriends - Please visit this site and join my team!

http://www.walknowforautism.org/nort...jersey/gdowles - Please visit this site to donate! ($20 is the minimum online payment. If you would prefer to donate less, PM me and I will provide paypal info and credit the donation to you!)

Please join me to help raise money for Autism research.

Please join me in my fight to make a difference in the lives of the more than 1 million Americans living with autism today.

I am participating in Walk Now for Autism on May 3, 2009 at Bergen Community College, to help find a cure for autism. This will be my second year walking, and I am hoping to raise more money for the cause this year!

Autism is the second most common developmental disorder in the United States affecting one in every 150 children born today. Despite some promising discoveries, the cause of autism is unknown and a cure does not exist. Research is crucial. Every 20 minutes another child is diagnosed with autism. Not only must we find ways to improve the quality of life for children and adults with autism, but we also must find a cure, and soon.

Walk Now for Autism is our chance to make a difference in the fight against autism by raising money for autism research and heightening public awareness. Please join me in my fight as I raise money to help fund essential research. You can donate to Walk Now for Autism and/or join my team online using the links at the bottom of this page. Donations can also be mailed to Autism Speaks using the donation form located on my page or send me a check made out to Autism Speaks.

Thank you for taking an important step in the fight against autism.

Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Autism Speaks 501 (C)(3) Tax Id #: 20-2329938

Matching gift program: Many companies provide their employees with matching gifts. Please consult your employer on its matching gift guidelines and attach matching gift forms accordingly.

Thank you!!!!

Last edited by ShitOnWheels; 04-05-2009 at 07:10 PM.
ShitOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #2
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

donated.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:22 AM   #3
ShitOnWheels

Thank you Ian!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Please support this great cause.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
ShitOnWheels

Bonzo, was that you who donated this morning?
Old 04-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 04-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
ShitOnWheels

Thanks! I couldn't figure out who the heck that was! Thanks! I appreciate it!
Old 04-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
ShitOnWheels

I am over half way towards my goal of raising $500! Thank you to those who have donated!

I still need help raising the other half of my goal! Please donate. Even a small amount will go a long way. If you do not wish to donate online, or do not wish to donate the minimum $20 online, please PM me, and I will send you my paypal information. I will make sure the donation is credited to you so you can claim it for tax purposes.

Thank you for your help for this great cause!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
ShitOnWheels

The walk is this weekend. I would appreciate any help you can give to this cause. If you do not wish to donate online or wish to donate a smaller amount, please let me know, as I can provide my paypal information to you, and I will make sure you are credited with the donation.

Thank you!
Old 05-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #10
ShitOnWheels

It was a very wet walk, but there was a great turnout nonetheless. Thank you if you donated. If you still wish to donate, you can, donations are still being accepted!
Old 05-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Good for you getting out there in the rain and doing all this for such a great cause.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge