Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Hey Al....

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
Frosty

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo his clavicle is all broken and junk

It's OK, they weren't going anywhere with him anyway. Time to dust off those golf clubs Cowboys fans.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 10-26-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:24 AM   #3
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

do you have expressed written consent of the NFL to use such image?
Old 10-26-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
BigAls87Z28

Hahahaha yeah eff that guy. I gave up on the Cowboys in week 1. Look like ****, play like ****, must be ****. So sad really.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #5
T69SS

Cowboys 1 - 5. Hahah

1969 Camaro SS - 350 w/ some work done.
2010 F-150
T69SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:57 AM   #6
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Hahahaha yeah eff that guy. I gave up on the Cowboys in week 1. Look like ****, play like ****, must be ****. So sad really.
Dude, giving up on your team after one week? C'mon....
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 10-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
BigAls87Z28

When they played like that, and like they have been playing over the first 3 games, its a nightmare. They look like high schoolers playing out there. This is the same team that was expected to go to the Super Bowl in the preseason.
There seems to be no leadership, no one there to actually make things happen. Massive talent everywhere, but no one knows how to use it.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
Frosty

I certainly don't follow Dallas closely but IMO their problem for the last few years has been leadership. Romo isn't a leader. Wade Phillips sucks moose balls as a coach. That's why I laugh every time I hear Dallas fans say this year is "their year". One reason is my undying hatred for them lol and the other is that they lack leaders, they lack clutch players and they lack any type of accomplishment.

One thing that puzzles me, why are they only using Barber in 3rd down and short yardage situations?

Old 10-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #9
Little G
Lifetime Power Member

See, that's a true Cowboys fan. Like rats from a sinking ship... At least Eagles fans stick through the good times and the bad times...just more bad times to put up with unfortunately.

g
Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827
Beater: 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Little G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
LS1Hawk

Quote:
This is the same team that was expected to go to the Super Bowl in the preseason.
As long as your QB is Tony Romo, that ain't happening.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #11
NastyEllEssWon

lol and espn is still saying ''the cowboys might be in trouble'' they always give them waaaaay too much credit, especially with romo at the wheel of the ship. honestly id feel more comfortable with kitna behind center. kitna never was a bad qb just got put on some bad teams....hell he's the original savior of the bengals until they ditched him for carson palmer....guys never really got a chance...especially backing up romo and starting on a team that marriuci left in shambles coughcoughlionscoughcough.

texas has the rangers and texans to look forward to at least...although this sets up the cowboys to tank the season and pick up a decent qb in the draft to go with the young receivers they have.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #12
baddest434
8 Second Club

romo isn't going anywhere. he will be back at QB asap.

i think he sleeps with jerry jones
baddest434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #13
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I certainly don't follow Dallas closely but IMO their problem for the last few years has been leadership. Romo isn't a leader. Wade Phillips sucks moose balls as a coach. That's why I laugh every time I hear Dallas fans say this year is "their year". One reason is my undying hatred for them lol and the other is that they lack leaders, they lack clutch players and they lack any type of accomplishment.

One thing that puzzles me, why are they only using Barber in 3rd down and short yardage situations?
Cowboys are one of those teams that have been just a top tier team.
Its expected to see them make it to the playoffs. Like the Yankees, its expected to see them in the post-season, and when it doesnt happen, its puzzling.
The Cowboys have lacked organization, there always seems to be some sort of major shake up every 5 years, Coachs, players, etc etc it always seems to be something new. There is no team building, its just filling holes in the line up with big $$$ players.
Even when Romo is on, he still cant lead the team. He can only hope that they follow him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G View Post
See, that's a true Cowboys fan. Like rats from a sinking ship... At least Eagles fans stick through the good times and the bad times...just more bad times to put up with unfortunately.

g
Im still a Cowboys fan, but I also coached Mighty Might football, and I would say that those kids played better football with more heart then these guys.
Its ugly and embrasing to see a team with that much tallent to fail week after week, and them not giving a ****. There doesnt seem to be a rally call, or a push to get the team together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
romo isn't going anywhere. he will be back at QB asap.

i think he sleeps with jerry jones
6-8 weeks...
Lets hope that Kitna can get into a grove and win a few more so that they can try to be above .500 this year.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #14
Frosty

Quote:
Cowboys are one of those teams that have been just a top tier team.
Since when? Maybe overall throughout their franchise history but you can't possibly say that in the last 5-7 years...they've been horrible(aside from a small glimmer last year)

Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #15
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Since when? Maybe overall throughout their franchise history but you can't possibly say that in the last 5-7 years...they've been horrible(aside from a small glimmer last year)
You can go even further back than that. I don't think they've been a top tier team since the mid - late '90s. Aikman's last season they were 5-11, and that was ten years ago. Then you had the years where they relied on guys like Quincy Carter as their starter and even threw Ryan Leaf a bone. I would say at least a decade of them being horrible.

Last edited by LS1Hawk; 10-26-2010 at 08:59 PM.
LS1Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #16
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Overall, yes they are one of the priemer teams on in the NFL. They have the most visits to the Super Bowl, and are tied with the most wins.
The Cowboys havent been the Cowboys for at least a decade, but that is what Im talking about.
With Aikmen, Smith, and Irvin, they had three dynamic players on top of the best O line in the league, Jay Novacheck, and Moose Johnson. The whole line up was lock-stock with TRUE Cowboys, brought up throught the team to become some of the greatest players to ever play the game.
Now, its just fill in the holes with $$$ players and hope for the best.
Cowboys over the last few years have maintained a decent record and have been at the door to the Playoffs over the last few years, even if they didnt make it farther then the wild card.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge