Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
zraffz

1997 K1500 (Lifted) - SOLD

Up for sale is my 1997 Chevy 1500 Silverado/Z71 (4WD) with about 120,000 miles on it. The truck is lifted a total of 9" between suspension & body lift. Truck has the 5.7 Vortec/4L60E (auto) transmission. It's a single cab/short bed setup. I have not driven the truck in approximately the past 18 months because I was rebuilding it.
In the past 18 months I have done the following and all these parts have zero miles on them:
6" Rough Country (RCX) suspension lift (rear is add a leaf and 4" blocks), 3" body lift, upper & lower control arm bushings, rear leaf spring bushings, shackle/hanger bushings, new hangers, lift shocks, sway bar links/bushings, upper & lower ball joints, inner & outer tie rods with new sleeves, pitman arm, idler arm, cam position sensor, fuel filter and thermostat. For the right price I will include an 8,500LB winch and 80-100 feet of cable.
Within the past two years the trans was rebuilt (had a shift kit put in it at that point), 10 bolt rear end was rebuilt with a new Auburn Posi, new alternator, new battery and if I recall correctly a tune up.
The truck needs tires (can fit 38.5"-39" tires without rubbing). I would suggest adding a steering stabilizer (around $60) and addressing the exhaust (y-pipe is cracked and interferes with front drive shaft). Interior door panels are currently off the truck (although they are included). It has a new master cylinder but the brakes need to be bled (I can't do it alone). I have the front bumper and front/bottom skid plates but they are not in these pictures.

I have about $2,500-3,000 into it in new parts in the past 18 months.

I am looking for $2,500 (good deal considering you can't get these things stock for that price). Call/text Josh at 862 268 3162.

Last edited by zraffz; 02-25-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
zraffz

sold
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles