Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

Anyone having issues with LMperformance.com

I have a few general sites that I order my parts from TSP, ws6store and lmperformance.

I recently purchsed a few items from lmperformance one being my adjustable chassis mount torque arm and an SLP anti roll kit.

Well the t/a tooks a week to ship out and an email to verify that the item was actually being shipped. At the time I figured its a heavier item, never had a problem oh well.

This past order I placed on the 4/11 during business hours for an SLP anit roll kit. Something smaller like that I was hoping would be shipped within a few days and was hoping to install it last week. Well again after contacting them (4/18) I recieved email back the same day saying " we will contact SLP and let you know". . . Hoping to hear from them tomorrow 4/23, 12 days after ordering.

I don't mind if there are issues, backorder, whatever. I just liked to be kept in the loop. Payment was already accepted from my credit card.

Anyone else use them ? If I dont hear tomorrow I am thinking about cancelling the order. Since it hasn't been shipped I can really for see a problem.
MyFirstZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
V
Stalker

problem with a lot of parts sites, is that they drop ship from the manufacturer. is not like they have parts IN stock usually. therefore , they have to wait to hear from other suppliers so maybe they get a run around as well that makes them look bad to us.

personally i never used lmperformance but i know your general situation and feelings.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
coolmanvette75
12 Second Club / Bullwinkle

Ive ordered a lot of my suspension stuff from LMP. Always great customer service when I needed to check on shipping, etc
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSex View Post
who is FFB?
An NJFBOA legend. Ask about him at the next meet.
coolmanvette75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

Yeah I figured that with the t/a, but the slp piece is proving to be a bigger hassle. This place is supposed to be one who stocks many parts but that doesn't mean this is one I know. Just frustrated.

Generally my experience has been awesome with them. Hopefully Il have an update with my part and for you guys.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

My most recent email was responded to, the kit is on back order with no ETA. If I could have heard this sooner i wouldnt have been as dissapointed but im sure i can find something else to buy

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge