Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
Z28 Heritage

NJ DMV

So i looked to setup a appointment for my road test at DMV i was lazy and waited but now i need it of course they only have a appointment for Jan of next year and that's for the 27'th and that's at my local DMV. So i'm like theirs none sooner then that? I figured lets look all over the state why not? Welp all of em show the same dates as my local is that even possible? I'd figure winter would be good timing since most people do it in the summer/spring. Is there any possible chance for maybe i can sneak into a appointment someone called ahead to cancel? I'm trying to get the road test done in a couple weeks if its possible but its starting to look grim.

Thanks.
Z28 Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:22 AM   #2
WSex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28 Heritage View Post
So i looked to setup a appointment for my road test at DMV i was lazy and waited but now i need it of course they only have a appointment for Jan of next year and that's for the 27'th and that's at my local DMV. So i'm like theirs none sooner then that? I figured lets look all over the state why not? Welp all of em show the same dates as my local is that even possible? I'd figure winter would be good timing since most people do it in the summer/spring. Is there any possible chance for maybe i can sneak into a appointment someone called ahead to cancel? I'm trying to get the road test done in a couple weeks if its possible but its starting to look grim.

Thanks.

Set it up with a school. Prob 150 to use their car. Schools have Saturday appointments.... and can probably get you set up in less than 2 weeks
WSex is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge