Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 04-02-2007, 10:30 AM   #26
sbcpower

Quote:
a. you never stated you looked at a SS/SC..just that you "went to check one out" but the thread starter never mentioned if his was an SS/SC
The thread starter did not need to mention that his was an SS/SC for us to recognize that fact. If you're on a forum of this type, you should be able to identify the SS/SC from the 'plain' SS. Tip: The word "SUPERCHARGED" under the letters SS is a dead giveaway. You could make the case some poser could put badges on his car, but LS1HAWKs pics are from the dealer.

Quote:
again you assume everyone knows you were referring back to the vehicle YOU were racing rather than the person who started this thread.
I guess you decided to throw out the a,b,c list like you started with section a up there but this 'assumption' is reasonable considering the whole post I made was in regards to an SS/SC. The car I 'raced' I stated as an SS/SC, and continued to talk about the SS/SC throughout the whole post. If LS1HAWKs new car is an SS/SC, the car I spoke of was an SS/SC, why would someone think I was talking about a different car out of the blue when I said I went to check one out? Wouldn't any reasonable thought process lead you to believe that I was referring to the same car? You seem to be the only one with this problem.

Quote:
at this point im saying your being a d&*k but yes if you saw SS on the side of the cobalt & assumed it was automatically the SC'd version yes the salesman couldve owned you.
You may be right, I may be coming off as a dick I didn't assume my friend...I knew.

Quote:
na
It happened again.

Code:
ps...wonderful maybe you shouldve stated that.
You can't have a post script if you're not done writing yet.

Quote:
why don't YOU read the posts before you make yourself look stupid...yours was the first post to mention a SS/SC model again, not the thread starter.
Again, I'm gonna refer back to the beginning of the post so see if you can stay with me here, the car in question is and always has been an SS/SC and no way you try to contort it is going to change that.

Quote:
PS...I made my initial post lightheartedly and with valuable information missing from YOUR post there was a strong possibility you were looking at a plain SS. In closing get a sense of humor
Now you've earned the right for a post script. There is zero possibility I was looking at a plain SS....zero. You know I honestly felt bad at first when I read your reply, I admit I got defensive and did come off as a dick...that is true. I figured you know we're supposed to be on the same side here at the NJFBOA and I jumped on this guys toes for no reason. Then I reread your post, saw no evidence of the usual "lol" or "jk" usually associated with a joke, reread your second post and realized you're just an idiot. lol See that was a joke.

I want to apologize to LS1HAWK for kinda hijacking the thread in a sense. I was just trying to give props to your ride and share an experience I had and two separate people jumped on me for it, so excuse me for being rude.
sbcpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #27
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Hope that knowitallidness gets you far in life, college kid.
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #28
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbcpower View Post
I want to apologize to LS1HAWK for kinda hijacking the thread in a sense. I was just trying to give props to your ride and share an experience I had and two separate people jumped on me for it, so excuse me for being rude.
Eh, ***** happens. I was more annoyed by that bozo who came in here and just start bashing. You just gotta be aware that a lot of people joke around on here, and like to get into friendly arguements. I'm just surprised not mentioning my car IS an SS/SC would start all this

Last edited by LS1Hawk; 04-02-2007 at 11:47 AM.
LS1Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #29
Jared1970Chevelle

nice color.... my boy has one in black worked... dont let that hater get you down on your car..... its nice

he seems to hate...
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM   #30
Mike
BadMod

lol bills a hater, you all hate him, yet i bet hes the first one your gonna pm when you want your cars tuned.

everyone on this forum is so concerned with proving people wrong lately you all cant just take a joke, and its happening in every damn thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:37 AM   #31
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

John, nice car. They're good little cars, my friend's got an SS/SC.

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #32
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Thumbs up

Nice choice, and THANK YOU for buying AMERICAN!!!

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia