Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-28-2007, 11:57 PM   #26
Trans Aminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable bob gable View Post
Very good. I'll tell ya what...I'm due for a trip to H D J's in the near future. I'll give you a holla, and I'll roll up to the W B in my 73 AMX. And I'll hit those Ricers with a 'lil bet...I'll whip out a G note, and my buddy Louie VilleSlugger. If a ricer can beat me, he gets the G note. But if I win, me and Mr Slugger do a 'lil SMASH! POW! BAM! on the lozer ricer mobile. Sound like fun?
Old 06-29-2007, 06:33 AM   #27
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Aminal View Post

I hope run better than high 12's, bone stock the car runs low 13's. My major mods are the Z06 (LS6) intake, 4.10 gears, and Long Tube headers with true dual exhaust with an H pipe, 3" stepped down to 2.5" over the axle with straight through, zero restriction Magnaflow mufflers. I'll be getting it tuned as soon as I have a chance as well. I'm hoping for somewhere around 12.7 when all is said and done.
You've definitely got a good shot at 12.7 with those mods. My auto with a lid, LS6 intake, L/T headers, high flow cats, flowmaster, pulley, 3.73s, and a cut-out went 12.54....12.48 on DRs
2000 T/A WS6 - 11.190 @ 119.79...SOLD
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:35 AM   #28
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

Quote:
It's pretty simple. Some things just plain SUCK! Like having yer beer go flat, hitting some big azz potholes and bending yer rims, getting crap on yer hand when ya wipe yerself, and RICERS!

Quote:
Very good. I'll tell ya what...I'm due for a trip to H D J's in the near future. I'll give you a holla, and I'll roll up to the W B in my 73 AMX. And I'll hit those Ricers with a 'lil bet...I'll whip out a G note, and my buddy Louie VilleSlugger. If a ricer can beat me, he gets the G note. But if I win, me and Mr Slugger do a 'lil SMASH! POW! BAM! on the lozer ricer mobile. Sound like fun?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-29-2007, 07:19 AM   #29
Wasted Youth

You gotta love ricers talking sh** with someone elses car, "o well my friend has this and it runs this"...good for him hes not here so go get your honda odyssey with 3 car seats so i can laugh at you and call you a tool...

1980 Ducati Darmah 12:1 arias pistons, 88mm cylinders, 44mm intake 40mm exhaust valves, Imola cam, NCR race exhaust, 40mm intakes, 40mm dellorto carbs, etc

www.myspace.com/onesykgta
Wasted Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:17 AM   #30
NightRydaSS

hey, u guys dont know anything; maybe he had aftermaket muffler barrings or a canooter-valve by-pass kit installed; did u ever think of that???

Eff Dr. Phil; my M6 SS is the only Therapist I need!

Light travels faster then sound; that is why some people appear to be smart until they speak - Unknown
NightRydaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:40 AM   #31
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

HAving been to this area many times I can vouch for the amount of ricers. Either that, or its lifted pickups for the most part haha.
On an unrelated note, TRansanimal, you're not that far we should meet up sometime
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:51 PM   #32
Sweet99Z

This sounds like the audi s4 that I raced last week where some guy kept talkin s*** sayin that he would roll me in the s4. when we went to race i found out that the guy talkin s*** did not even own a car. he was just a passenger. I then raced him 3 times putting several cars on him each race. His s*** talkin stopped immediately

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 06-29-2007 at 01:57 PM. Reason: language
Sweet99Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:36 AM   #33
Blacdout96

Quote:
Quote:
It's pretty simple. Some things just plain SUCK! Like having yer beer go flat, hitting some big azz potholes and bending yer rims, getting crap on yer hand when ya wipe yerself, and RICERS!
UBG, Id drive all the way from A.C. to see you wreck thesehalf ass, half cylinder cars. I wanna see them talk **** on your 73, if so, then its really a time to puta hurtin on these guys and show em y these were in trans am series and not their civics. andI can agree wihtthe three analogies you came up wiht on that other vote. UBG= prez 09'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?
Blacdout96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:00 AM   #34
1972LT1
The Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Aminal View Post
Thats exactly how I see it. There is no way a 2400lb FWD car is going to be able to put down 268WHP to the road, its just not happening. Traction is not on their side.

The one kid is actually one of my co-workers (he's a moron btw, has a 92 hatch with swap, ran a 17.9 at best ) and he claims the said "k20 type r" in the non-gutted hatch ran an 11.3 on street tires. I immediately called , as did my friend who also works there, there is no way thats happening.
Yeah OK and I've got an 18" e-wang,make 300k a year and own a Summer home in San Tropez. Ask the ricer for time slip or a dyno sheet. They never have either but will swear to those #'s. Hondas ain't $#it. The only import that ever gave me a run for my money was a 2006 Lancer Evo 8. Turbo 6-500 lbs less. Otherwise don't worry about it. Honda.....small car, small dic*
1972LT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:07 AM   #35
Blacdout96

listen, I got to deal wiht these guys everyday a work. all the mexicans at my work have an exhaust, or should I say a muffler or rims, and they all peel out thinking their fast. I understand its their intrest, as well as american cars are ours, I respect that, but when you start to talk s#1t and call on all these people, that is when my respect is lost for oyu. I have a guy at work wiht an 86 corolla ( AE86 as their called in Japan) with a 4AGE in it. I love those cars to be honest, I know a little info on those engines and help him in any way for him to get a few extra ponies out of it, but someone wiht a prelude and Vtec stickers all over and hes on my ass cause he wants to run, then your gonna get your feelings hurt. Im more then confident youll be able to run about 99% of those guys and not have a problem beating them, but I will say, if your gonna do it, do it at a track not on the street. 1 if they bring it to the track that means they were ready to race, so there shouldn't be any excuses. 2 they do it infront of peopel so there are eyewitnesses of them gettign beaten. 3 you get the slip to prove what they can do and you will be able to let them know from there on out. 4 its a lot damn safer then the road.

Quote:

Last edited by Blacdout96; 06-30-2007 at 01:10 AM.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:13 AM   #36
1972LT1
The Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet99Z View Post
This sounds like the audi s4 that I raced last week where some guy kept talkin s*** sayin that he would roll me in the s4. when we went to race i found out that the guy talkin s*** did not even own a car. he was just a passenger. I then raced him 3 times putting several cars on him each race. His s*** talkin stopped immediately
Please look up UBG and my previous posts @ Audi's. #uc#in Eurotrash.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #37
Rafterman

is the "268WHP" ricer all one color? if so, is that color primer?
Old 06-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #38
1972LT1
The Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
listen, I got to deal wiht these guys everyday a work. all the mexicans at my work have an exhaust, or should I say a muffler or rims, and they all peel out thinking their fast. I understand its their intrest, as well as american cars are ours, I respect that, but when you start to talk s#1t and call on all these people, that is when my respect is lost for oyu. I have a guy at work wiht an 86 corolla ( AE86 as their called in Japan) with a 4AGE in it. I love those cars to be honest, I know a little info on those engines and help him in any way for him to get a few extra ponies out of it, but someone wiht a prelude and Vtec stickers all over and hes on my ass cause he wants to run, then your gonna get your feelings hurt. Im more then confident youll be able to run about 99% of those guys and not have a problem beating them, but I will say, if your gonna do it, do it at a track not on the street.
True that dude. There's a diff between tuners and ricers. Tuners are like us, they are always trying to improve apon their ride. The ricer is a POSER. X$'s on a body kit that dosen't match,a stereo,flashy lights,neon,and an erector set wing. I respect the tuner and have told them so at car shows I go to. They are easy to spot. They sit seperate from the rice. Their cars are subtle as are their owners.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:44 AM   #39
Blacdout96

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972LT1 View Post
True that dude. There's a diff between tuners and ricers. Tuners are like us, they are always trying to improve apon their ride. The ricer is a POSER. X$'s on a body kit that dosen't match,a stereo,flashy lights,neon,and an erector set wing. I respect the tuner and have told them so at car shows I go to. They are easy to spot. They sit seperate from the rice. Their cars are subtle as are their owners.
exactly, thus why you dont see juans ride down the road at the H.I.M. conventions when it comes around here. some do make sleepers, some make them look fantastic and dont race, some have plenty to blow and make them as fast as they look, but then theres the majority of the population, with a mcdonalds budget for their car, and make no power gains to their car, they jsut add things to it from teh local autoparts store, but still peel out everywhere, and talk s#1t. I do love one thing, adn im sure anybody who has hada quick race ( and I do mean quick lol) and then gotten the ricer flyby? thats the ultimate ricer sign.

Quote:
Old 06-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #40
bubba428

Ricer fly by. Yup, I know, a half mile later after you slow down they blow by and are all "yo we killed you man" and thats when I fallow them were there going and go ape ***** on there car.

Last edited by bubba428; 06-30-2007 at 08:27 AM.
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #41
NightRydaSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafterman View Post
is the "268WHP" ricer all one color? if so, is that color primer?
true, If you EVER pull up to a car (any make/model) and it is loud as hell, but looks like the aftermath you leave in your sh*tter after a night of eating ultra-hot wings and drinking beer, be carful...all the $$$ is in the powertrain....

I have seen only a handful of cars that look like what i described above (and one of them WAS a Honda), and they would butt-***** you WITHOUT the courtesy of using lube or a "reach-around". HOWEVER the owners were subtle, they didn't talk ***** or brag or anything. The ones that do are full of *****, it is the subtle guy standing next to his POS "looking" car at a race that you need to watch out for...the dudes with the "Pep-boys Special" tuned cars that talk *****, just punch that b*tch in the lip. lol

Eff Dr. Phil; my M6 SS is the only Therapist I need!

Light travels faster then sound; that is why some people appear to be smart until they speak - Unknown

Last edited by NightRydaSS; 06-30-2007 at 11:28 AM.
NightRydaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:31 PM   #42
Dark_Knight7096

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88ta5spd View Post
its funnier when they talk **** bout a truck then proceed to loose to said truck.
+1 or when they lose to a sedan

2013 Mini Cooper S
2011 Harley Davidson FXDWG
Dark_Knight7096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:32 PM   #43
Frosty

I had a "kid" talking trash to me at a Wawa gas station because my vette was an auto. I politely explained to him that I have physical problems plus I furthered those problems by playing hockey when I shouldn't have. I asked him what he had and he said he had an Eclipse than ran 9.80's. I told him that sounds impressive. Then, I played the game by asking him his mods, if he has a cage in it etc. Of course it's a twin turbo(right) and he has no cage but has never gotten kicked off the track. I told him he was full of ****(after he was done pumping my gas of course) and asked him to run me, I mean after all my car is only a high 12 second car....

Ironically his car was "broke" and he can't drive it
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #44
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I had a "kid" talking trash to me at a Wawa gas station because my vette was an auto. I politely explained to him that I have physical problems plus I furthered those problems by playing hockey when I shouldn't have. I asked him what he had and he said he had an Eclipse than ran 9.80's. I told him that sounds impressive. Then, I played the game by asking him his mods, if he has a cage in it etc. Of course it's a twin turbo(right) and he has no cage but has never gotten kicked off the track. I told him he was full of ****(after he was done pumping my gas of course) and asked him to run me, I mean after all my car is only a high 12 second car....

Ironically his car was "broke" and he can't drive it
hahahahahahahaha i hate ricers
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 PM   #45
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight7096 View Post
+1 or when they lose to a sedan
I trashed a few ricers in my 87 Bonneville back in the day. they wanted to know my mods... i told them it was a MIA motor and MIA chassis. They whole alway ask "whats MIA" Made In America, get a GM. then do a little screecher and take off
Old 06-30-2007, 09:03 PM   #46
Brando56894
15 Second Club

silly ricers, run him/them it wont even be a challenge.

A little while ago at "the ave" here in vineland, (all these guys with "hot cars" congregate there, 80% are crappy imports, theres a few nice domestics, namely f-bodies, and a few trucks there) this guy in a civic was talking smack to this guy with an LS1 TA, the guy with the TA gladly raced him. So we all followed these guys out to the industrial park so they could race, the guy in the civic was like "give me one car length thats all I need", the guy in the TA agreed and what was funny was he actually gave him about 2-4 car lengths and still kicked the crap out of him. Once we got back I went to go talk to the guy in the TA, I was like "it wasnt even a challenge for you was it?" and he was like "no not at all". We couldnt see the race because the road has no street lights on it so all we could see was tail lights.

About a week ago I was coming back from the other side of town and one of the main drags in town (chestnut ave.) its two lanes and i saw this sedan (dont remember what it was, probably a toyota or a honda) with a big wing on it, I just wanted to get along side and laugh at him. So I did and accelerated surprisingly enough he kept up with me, I was suprised to say the least. Some are fast and look like rice but 90% of them look like rice and are rice.

When i first got my other firebird this two guys that my friends are friends with always wanted to street race me. The one guy blew up 3 civics within a year and the other on always talked trash but whenever I presented him with the option of going to atco he would always back down saying "oh I have my girlfriend with me" or something stupid like that, then he would go back to huffing nitrous out of the tank that was supposed to be hooked up to his car. Now he gets arrested left and right for cocaine possession
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!

Last edited by Brando56894; 06-30-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #47
bubba428

I think ricers are the lowest form of human on the planet. Dude to the lack of respect, self control, and all around smaller brain. Not to mention they're behavioral patterns of traveling in packs and starting skirmishes with larger species, also known to travel in packs, but only for recreation. Making loud noise to appear larger than they are, and talking smack like it the only language they know. they should have their own sub-species "Homo Sapient Ritardato"
Old 06-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #48
Brando56894
15 Second Club

bubba the biologist
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:28 PM   #49
bubba428

HAHA I was trying to sound like one of those jack azz discovery channel announcers lol. But I had to used Italian cause I couldn't find a Latin translation for "retarded"
Old 06-30-2007, 09:52 PM   #50
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
UBG, Id drive all the way from A.C. to see you wreck thesehalf ass, 2/3 cylinder cars. I wanna see them talk **** on your 73, if so, then its really a time to puta hurtin on these guys and show em y these were in trans am series and not their civics. andI can agree wihtthe three analogies you came up wiht on that other vote. UBG= prez 09'
yeah!

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge