Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #51
miketa95

at the lowes movie theater in cherry hill there is always this d-bag who parks his honda odyssey with gangsta rims in two spaces despite the place being packed. That ish makes me angry.
miketa95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #52
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by enRo View Post
Ummm... not really. Someone breaks the law on purpose, prepare to suffer the consequences. I'd rather know that I got a ticket because someone saw me breaking the law on purpose, rather than a cop just being a complete dickhead.
I don't know, I couldn't imagine myself calling the cops and wasting their time because someone took up two spots. I have better things to do, as do the police force.

You're right, the law was broken and the ticket was deserved but it's nit-picking by whoever called the police.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #53
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

When I had my jeep I parked mirror to mirror with some import who took up 2 spots. He probably wasn't too happy.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #54
BurninrubberGT

ok so i talked to a county officer that my family is friends with tonight, he got my hopes up for a second....he was goin through the ticket and was like ya i would fight this....then an "Oh wow" he saw that it was an ordinance in the town, which he was surprised, and said they wont give a **** to what i have to say in court and to just eat the fine. he also said there was no witness/complaint by someone on the ticket that is was all on the cop, and he saw it as a dick move by the cop

i also talked with people in my store and the resturant next to me let them know not to park on an angle in 2 spots (out of 6 people, no one knew it was a ticketable), which some kid in his beamer was, after i told him he instantly left and parked straight lol
BurninrubberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #55
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurninrubberGT View Post
a dick move by the cop
yeah i feel like a dick every day i go to work and do my job too

B18B1 FTW
GP99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #56
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurninrubberGT View Post
ok so i talked to a county officer that my family is friends with tonight, he got my hopes up for a second....he was goin through the ticket and was like ya i would fight this....then an "Oh wow" he saw that it was an ordinance in the town, which he was surprised, and said they wont give a **** to what i have to say in court and to just eat the fine. he also said there was no witness/complaint by someone on the ticket that is was all on the cop, and he saw it as a dick move by the cop

i also talked with people in my store and the resturant next to me let them know not to park on an angle in 2 spots (out of 6 people, no one knew it was a ticketable), which some kid in his beamer was, after i told him he instantly left and parked straight lol
Seriously. Just pay the ticket. I know that sucks based on general principle but it's not worth your time. I know how much it blows to be written for something so petty- I had to pay a speeding ticket for 30 in a 25. But you did break the law/ordinance.

Last edited by WildBillyT; 04-12-2009 at 09:32 AM.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #57
BurninrubberGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT View Post
yeah i feel like a dick every day i go to work and do my job too
thank you smart ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Seriously. Just pay the ticket. I know that sucks based on general principle but it's not worth your time. I know how much it blows to be written for something so petty- I had to pay a speeding ticket for 30 in a 25. But you did break the law/ordinance.
i knwo im gonna pay it
BurninrubberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #58
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

learn your lesson and check out the other laws that you may not know exist. ignorance won't get you out of a ticket, ever.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge