Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-19-2006, 09:32 PM   #76
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Ugh....those two girls were not attractive, and quite annoying to boot. Glad I left before they got naked.

Jimmy - you aren't allowed to invite them to any more club functions.

- Justin
... both werent??.... **** i drank too much, but i guess its true that you cant drink them skinny

and yea the uhh ride home was interesting, I believe I had pretty much sobered up BUT the fact that i was working off 3 hours of sleep and had been up since 6 AM and driven nearly 300 miles, then went to work after that then out, took its toll as I pulled into the rest stop to take a nap in the car. But I went to the bathroom to take a piss, next thing i know its 4:20 AM and two troopers woke me up......

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.

Last edited by Savage_Messiah; 10-19-2006 at 09:35 PM.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #77
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
... both werent??.... **** i drank too much, but i guess its true that you cant drink them skinny
its rule number 1!

whats did troopers say to you?
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:04 PM   #78
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Quote:
But I went to the bathroom to take a piss, next thing i know its 4:20 AM and two troopers woke me up......
wow
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:16 PM   #79
Knipps

Quote:
But I went to the bathroom to take a piss, next thing i know its 4:20 AM and two troopers woke me up......
Oh damn...
I had the cops shine the light on me in the back of my caprice one time, but i wasn't alone... didn't move so they moved on... it was scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:05 AM   #80
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

well i was so confused to wake up and see im on a bathroom floor and 2 cops were there that i had no idea what was going on lol... long story short they said to call my parents to pick me up, I said they can't because the other car has a broken tranny and cant go far. They said call a friend, or they can give me a ride home and charge me with DUI (One asked "how much did you have to drink," i didnt see a point in not being honest and said "a couple beers" but due to being dazed & confused from being woken up i prolly seemed sloshed), and said "then you'd pretty much be screwed." Tried calling Paul, called Jimmy but he was over an hour away, and while on the phone with him i heard one cop say to the other "we should probably let him get in his car" since it was freezing and i was shivering my ass off... they said "today's your lucky day, you can stay in your car and sleep it off just don't drive until daylight. Go park at the end of the lot by that white car... just don't hit it."

Tried to have jimmy call me and wake me up at 6:00 since my dad leaves for work at 6:30... wellll i wake up, its light out, it's 7:30 AM... told my dad on the way hoem i was falling asleep so pulled into the reststop to take a nap and had just woken up. Then took me an hour to get home thanks to rush hour traffic, and my back has been killing me all day due to the floor/car sleeping of last night.

And before anyone starts e-lecturing, lessons were DEFINATELY learned.

Kommandant

Quote:

Old 10-20-2006, 07:39 AM   #81
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
well i was so confused to wake up and see im on a bathroom floor and 2 cops were there that i had no idea what was going on lol... long story short they said to call my parents to pick me up, I said they can't because the other car has a broken tranny and cant go far. They said call a friend, or they can give me a ride home and charge me with DUI (One asked "how much did you have to drink," i didnt see a point in not being honest and said "a couple beers" but due to being dazed & confused from being woken up i prolly seemed sloshed), and said "then you'd pretty much be screwed." Tried calling Paul, called Jimmy but he was over an hour away, and while on the phone with him i heard one cop say to the other "we should probably let him get in his car" since it was freezing and i was shivering my ass off... they said "today's your lucky day, you can stay in your car and sleep it off just don't drive until daylight. Go park at the end of the lot by that white car... just don't hit it."

Tried to have jimmy call me and wake me up at 6:00 since my dad leaves for work at 6:30... wellll i wake up, its light out, it's 7:30 AM... told my dad on the way hoem i was falling asleep so pulled into the reststop to take a nap and had just woken up. Then took me an hour to get home thanks to rush hour traffic, and my back has been killing me all day due to the floor/car sleeping of last night.

And before anyone starts e-lecturing, lessons were DEFINATELY learned.
damn. i got similar story only i wrecked a car and was let go... you got lucky congrats!
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:59 AM   #82
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Wow Kasey, talk about getting lucky. Good that you were honest, as most cops appreciate that. Honesty has gotten me out of more "situations" with cops than good stories have....

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:03 PM   #83
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

yea, plus tyhey prolly thought that i could say they made me sit outside in the cold wouldnt let me warm up i coulda gotten sick blah blah blah they beat me with the nightsticks ETC

Kommandant

Quote:

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge