Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #126
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Yeah. They do choke. Because they fight to get far, and work hard to get there with a little luck on the side, and then never close the deal.
So basically the Cardinals deserve no credit and the Eagles lost that game?
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #127
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
So basically the Cardinals deserve no credit and the Eagles lost that game?
You are trying to twist my words. You are exactly wrong. The Cardinals certainly deserve credit for how they played.

It was very evident, to me at least, that McNabb was feeling a ton of pressure when the game was so tight (to be expected), and again, to me it was very obvious that his game style had changed from when they were making TDs only a few minutes beforehand to hurried, erratic play. I'm no expert, and I'm barely a football fan, but that was easy to see. The Cardinals certainly deserve credit for putting that pressure on him.

Last edited by WildBillyT; 01-20-2009 at 11:48 AM.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #128
Frosty

I think they got 2 first downs on that last drive, yeah he threw a bad pass on that last set of 4 downs, threw a perfect pass to Curtis who was tripped. He brought them back from a big deficit, he did his job, the D didn't hold. Is he the type of QB that will make that 80yd drive with a minute left like a Young, Montana, or Elway? No...but he never was.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge