Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-17-2006, 04:22 PM   #201
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
rednecks don't buy imports and it was the first two seater that came to mind. lol

damn you. you'll never get a ride in that car ever again.

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
PBodyGT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:45 PM   #202
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown69rat
As I said before, I am done on this thread. The thread was meant for EVERYONE to get some stuff off their chest, not turn into a bash the guy from PA. I've lost my edge with the **** talk cause I have too much going on right now to be creative, so for now, done on the **** talk arena.

Gee, you start this retarded thread, then "boo hoo" about being picked on? Somehow I wouldn't be surprised to see your picture on a female personal hygiene product. And in case yer Pa bottom feeder 'lil mind can't understand my last comment, I'll spell it out for you: YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG! If yer parade float car runs anything like you talk chit, you will be a double ended LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-SER!!!!!!! See ya at the track, Chuckles!

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:58 PM   #203
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 Trans Am WHAT
my car ran 11's when it was in one piece!!.. sorry my two cents!! Oh and i have the time slips!! SO NAH!!!!!!
so meg... where's these slips? i don't think anybody's ever seen them. Definitely calling on this.
Old 02-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #204
blown69rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable bob gable
Gee, you start this retarded thread, then "boo hoo" about being picked on? Somehow I wouldn't be surprised to see your picture on a female personal hygiene product. And in case yer Pa bottom feeder 'lil mind can't understand my last comment, I'll spell it out for you: YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG! If yer parade float car runs anything like you talk chit, you will be a double ended LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-SER!!!!!!! See ya at the track, Chuckles!
Look, you ****ing retarded bald, over the hill, got my thong up my ass mother ****er..Ain't no one going "boo hoo", family and my business come first. The thread was made for all so take shots at each other, but it turned into a bash me thread. Your post is one of the reasons that I am giving up on the **** talk mainly cause you "think" you are superior. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that I am either, but it's idiots like you and some of the junior idiots out here that just want to keep pressing the issue. As I have already said, so listen carefully now, and I'll even slow down and spell it out for you....I W-I-L-L S-E-E Y-O-U A-T T-H-E T-R-A-C-K

www.fullhousemotorsports.com
"I was trying to impress. And sometimes, scary tends to impress."
blown69rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #205
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey_TA
If there's one thing I've learned my entire 5 years racing and going to the track is...........You never underestimate a fox body
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:40 PM   #206
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva
so meg... where's these slips? i don't think anybody's ever seen them. Definitely calling on this.

still waiting for those slips
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #207
blown69rat

And by the way, if you look at the time slip list, 3 of the top 5 are PA cars. On the other cars, don't know cause not done in the colors at the top. SO, if that's what it means to be a bottom feeder, I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 07:05 PM   #208
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

uh oh, look out he is back to riding his friends nuts.
get over it man. you are spending so much time swinging from these guys nuts that i just hope they got dinner and a movie out of it first.
a bottom feeder is someone who can't stand on their own and hides behind the accomplishments of others. that strongly resembles the trailer queen ownin, nondriver that started this thread.
now hike up that skirt, grab a wrench, and put in some work of your own!!!

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 07:23 PM   #209
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
uh oh, look out he is back to riding his friends nuts.
get over it man. you are spending so much time swinging from these guys nuts that i just hope they got dinner and a movie out of it first.
a bottom feeder is someone who can't stand on their own and hides behind the accomplishments of others. that strongly resembles the trailer queen ownin, nondriver that started this thread.
now hike up that skirt, grab a wrench, and put in some work of your own!!!
i need an applause smiley.
Old 02-17-2006, 07:26 PM   #210
blown69rat

Quote:
uh oh, look out he is back to riding our asses
get over it man. I am spending so much time swinging from guys nuts that i don't know what to say to you anymore.
a bottom feeder is someone who is from PA and can stand on their own and relishes in the accomplishments of they have. that strongly resembles the street/strip ownin, driver that started this thread.
now let me hike up my skirt, grab a wrench, and put in some work of my own!!!
I ain't riding anyone's skirt bitch, so let your nuts finally drop and talk sense!! You have all said that I am a PA bottom feeder, like I said, 3 out of 5 of the fastest times are PA cars (with the top 2 being PA cars), so if you want to pick on the fact that I am from PA, then fine, at least I am in good company Now, as far as a nondriver trailer queen, it looks to me like you are the only QUEEN out here

PS-fixed your post for you

Old 02-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #211
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

oh golly gee, he edited the quote, how witty and original
if you are gonna say you ain't skirt riding maybe you shoudl stop pointing to what other people do and talk about what you do....write checks.
if you wanted this thread to be about how fast jr and jeff are then you shoudl have let one of them start it. you went out of your way to talk about how "fast" your junk is and tell us how you can run anyone here. when you saw how wrong you were you went for the "my friends car will whip your ass" route.
too little too late bro. you ain't **** no matter how fast your friends cars are.

Last edited by NJSPEEDER; 02-17-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2006, 07:54 PM   #212
blown69rat

Quote:
oh golly gee, he edited the quote, how witty and original
if you are gonna say you ain't skirt riding maybe you shoudl stop pointing to what other people do and talk about what you do....write checks.
if you wanted this thread to be about how fast jr and jeff are then you shoudl have let one of them start it. you went out of your way to talk about how "fast" your junk is and tell us how you can run anyone here. when you saw how wrong you were you went for the "my friends car will whip your ass" route.
too little too late bro. you ain't **** no matter how fast your friends cars are.
Hold up, I have done more with building cars than you will do in your lifetime, so don't say I don't work on my **** at all. Yes, there are "certain" things that people can do better than me, which happens to most anyone, so I do pay them to do it better than me.
How wrong I was?!?!?!!?!?!? I only see a handful of cars that are even in the 9's, and only a few more in the tens!!!!! I never went to route of "my friends car can whoop your ass", I have stated THROUGHOUT 9 pages that I will race ANYONE (including Diva). I may not win all, but I will give it my best and have FUN doing it. YOU were the one mentioning me racing diva and some others. I have NEVER spoken for Joe or Jeff, other than the fact that their cars are 2 of the faster cars on this site and that they were from PA, THAT"S ALL, BUT......I forgot, I'm the bottom feeder, so I will bow to you (FOR NOW) almighty king

Old 02-17-2006, 08:06 PM   #213
Ian

time to bust out the tape measure, who's got the biiger e-penis!
Old 02-17-2006, 08:09 PM   #214
79CamaroDiva

oo ooo.. i do i do!!
Old 02-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #215
blown69rat

Quote:
oo ooo.. i do i do!!
One of the few that I will give HUGE respect to for what you do and run. It takes a lot for a woman to do what you do in a "man's" sport. And, yes, you probably have the bigger "unmentionable" than anyone out here!!

Old 02-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #216
OneFast383

**** talkin turned soap opera..... thats y i like it in the south there is no.... we can race when the track opens.... its open now! lets do it now bitch! lol but there are a HELL of alot of stangs down here they thought when that 03 cobra came out they became GOD!
OneFast383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:20 PM   #217
79CamaroDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown69rat
One of the few that I will give HUGE respect to for what you do and run. It takes a lot for a woman to do what you do in a "man's" sport. And, yes, you probably have the bigger "unmentionable" than anyone out here!!
well, thanks for the kudos... but i was actually counting on the irony that i have the biggest penis while not having one at all... if thats irony, i dunno.. regardless, i was pokin fun at you men

And it doesnt take much, just passion Thanks though.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:21 PM   #218
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

the advantage of an off season is time to get bigger upgrade projects in. it sucks when it drags on sometimes, but it seems like everyone steps it up a ton in those few months off

Old 02-17-2006, 08:30 PM   #219
blown69rat

No Tim, The advantage of the off season is too...
1. make bigger upgrades
2. pick on the guy from PA
3. have some fun bench racing
4. Look forward to the warm weather!!

As much **** as I've taken from you guys, it has been fun!!!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 11:31 PM   #220
Mike
BadMod

geez man and you called me sensitive

and last i checked melissas cars are set up the same as a mans car would be she has 2 hands 2 feet and a brain....last i checked she dosent need a **** to drive a racecar. if she did need one, then yes it would be harder for her to do what she does...but then you would have that same problem, wouldnt you?

she dosent need your patronization, stick to your buddies balls to hang from

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:05 AM   #221
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike

and last i checked melissas cars are set up the same as a mans car would be she has 2 hands 2 feet and a brain....last i checked she dosent need a **** to drive a racecar. if she did need one, then yes it would be harder for her to do what she does...but then you would have that same problem, wouldnt you?

Old 02-18-2006, 01:28 AM   #222
79CamaroDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike

its set up a little differently... only little men like kasey could fit due to my verticality issue

anyhow, back to the **** talk, this topic should not be about my lack of testicles.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:37 AM   #223
Ian

Quote:
anyhow, back to the **** talk, this topic should not be about my lack of testicles.

why not?
Old 02-18-2006, 02:16 AM   #224
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
its set up a little differently... only little men like kasey could fit due to my verticality issue

hmmmmmmmmmm

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 03:47 AM   #225
Jared1970Chevelle

"""""Jared - 20yrs old, has 10 g's to put up on a race, can't put up his chevelle to race.....do me a favor buddy, go change your diaper and let me know when you grow up!!"""""

ok im all grown up now.... came to the conclusion that the 10 grand and balls to race is something you dont have especially AFTER YOU TALKED ALL THIS ****....,,,you can always put up your house and property and whatever money you have in the bank towards it or maybe even your fake SS... as for my chevelle once its tuned id run your nova.... lemme know what the deal is havent got a phone call yet on the upcoming event

and as for whoever said my friend can set up his own races or i shouldnt do it for him whatnot.... he doesnt have njfboa and he was sitting next to me and was appauled at the fact that people like this guy talk that kind of **** to so many people, people like yourselfs who are on this forum for a reason to appreciate cars and fbodys in general, if you tolerate that then you dont know the meaning of respect and maybe you should come to a sunday italian family dinner at my house....

Lata Jared

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge