Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 05:56 PM   #1
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Dual exhaust setup, will fit just about any car.

2 Hooker Aero-Chamber mufflers 2.5" offset inlet, center outlet. These mufflers are actually 3" but neck down to 2.5" so you can cut it off if ya need to go bigger. The mufflers got some scrapes on them but they literally have 2 hours worth of running time on them. They sound similar (but much better IMO) to Flowmasters and they also flow better.

2.5" Hedman "S" extensions with adjustable 3" flanges, they're rusty but not pitted or anything. You could sandblast them and hit 'em with high temp paint, they'll look brand new.

Also included is 2 cheapie pepboys turn-downs. Everything is clamped together so you can take it all apart and adjust it to your needs but this setup will pretty much fit anything with long tube headers. I ran them on my camaro with Hooker long tubes and had like 3" of ground clearance so I wouldnt try putting these on a daily driver...

$60 gotta pick 'em up in south jersey Vineland area. I can get the pipes sandblasted for an extra $10, just need a few days notice I'll blast them and paint them with VHT header paint so they wont look ugly.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts