Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 12:01 AM   #26
V
Stalker

lol, i should have another, it just may take me a while to find, i have several boxes of small parts like that all over my garage, most are filled with bolts and interior trim items. I'm sure i'll come across one soon since i have to look through all my stuff to find the hardware for my monte front end. I'll put it aside for you when i find it.
Old 10-27-2004, 01:18 PM   #27
SpeakersGoBoom

Also, Tony seems to have some interest in new fenders for the iroc...apparantly joe's bondo fashion statement is going out of style. How much for a pair of fenders for an 88 camaro <--HA! I DID IT! camAro!! HAHAHAHAHA! Yea, anyway, if its alright with you, hed like to get them either friday or sunday.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:05 PM   #28
V
Stalker

i'll have to look tomorrow to see what camaro fenders i have. i should have at least a passenger side from an 86 iroc, and a set of useable fenders from an 87 z28 that need some minor work.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:15 AM   #29
IROCdan330
12 Second Club

Do you happen to have an entire TPI setup...from the plenum to the base/runners and wiring and all that stuff? A chemistry teacher at school who I talk to about cars wanted me to get leads on any TPI setups I could find for him because he has a formula and its TBI.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:24 PM   #30
V
Stalker

as far as full tpi setups i dont really have anything, i have i think 1 or 2 sets of maf system runners all with dents, an 88 lower intake manifold, an 88 fuel rail(needs 9th injector),
but i dont have any harnesses throttle bodies, plenums or other small odds and ends, i used that stuff on my monte tpi engine.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts