Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 05:35 PM   #1
The Fixer

G-body and Monte SS parts For Sale...

I know these aren't F-body parts, but hopefully someone you know is building or restifying a G-body, maybe even a Monte SS. Buyer to pay shipping on all parts, unless we can arrange a local pickup or delivery. All parts are located in Northern Bergen County, NJ, near NYC.

**Interior Parts**

'81-'88 G-body front bucket seat belt buckles - gray - $20

'81-'88 G-body A-pillar trim - burgundy - $25

'81-'88 G-body metal headliner trim pieces above doors - burgundy - $15

'81-'88 G-body driver side kick panel - $5 - burgundy

'81-'88 G-body passenger side kick panel with computer compartment and lid - burgundy - $15

'85 Monte Carlo SS gray console front compartment, complete with correct door and ashtray - $75 - very rare piece

**Miscellaneous Parts**

'81-'88 G-body horns - $10

'83-'88 SBC throttle cable - like new shape - $10

'81-'88 Monte Carlo pan between rear window and trunklid - $20 (white) - you need this part when removing a vinyl top from an LS or SC

'81-'88 G-body front spindles - make an offer!

'81-'88 G-body driver side upper/lower a-arms - make an offer!

'81-'88 G-body radiator core support - clean, just minor surface rust - $50

'81-'85 Monte Carlo tailight harness - nice shape, not hacked - $25

'81-'88 G-body gas pedal assy. - all brackets and screws - $5

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...
Old 10-10-2004, 11:56 PM   #2
V
Stalker

i need the HVAC controls, mine broke where the temp cable mounts, and how is the battery tray, mine is all rusted.

and by any chance do you have a drivers side front directional.

...other than that i think i'm pretty much set. however, i will be looking for complete floorpans for my 87 monte ss over the winter, and a few odd and end grey interior pieces, so if you come across anything, please let me know.
Old 10-11-2004, 08:50 AM   #3
The Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
i need the HVAC controls, mine broke where the temp cable mounts, and how is the battery tray, mine is all rusted.

and by any chance do you have a drivers side front directional.

...other than that i think i'm pretty much set. however, i will be looking for complete floorpans for my 87 monte ss over the winter, and a few odd and end grey interior pieces, so if you come across anything, please let me know.
Paul, I'll give ya both parts for $20. The battery tray just needs paint, it has very minor surface rust that should clean right up with some 100-grit sand paper. I don't have an extra front directional, just the blinker that goes in the fender. The front ones are tough to come by! I got rid of all my gray interior stuff except the seatbelt buckles. Most sold to guys in Cali. I have a really nice gray dash with just a tiny crack by the defroster vent too.

Post back and then I can give you my phone number and we can work out a meeting time. You're like 6 minutes away from here, we could probably even do it today.

Old 10-19-2004, 06:27 PM   #4
The Fixer

Bump, sold some stuff to Smoking SS for his TPI/5-speed Monte project.

Thanks again Paul!

If anyone else knows someone interested, post away. I need to sell this stuff.

Old 10-19-2004, 11:46 PM   #5
V
Stalker

i think i'm going to need that headlight wiring harness as well too, the previous owner had LS headlights like i mentioned and spliced in 9006 bulbs which i have to repair since the whole harness is pretty bad, or just replace the whole harness.

Also, maybe you can help me with a lighting problem, heres whats happening. when i turn on the parking lights( or headlights as well) The directional arrows on the gauge cluster both light up solid and bright all the time. When i turn the directional on either left or right, they both flash together. However, the exterior directionals are seperate and working correctly, its just those two annoying green arrows that are messed up. Im hoping this is a common monte problem that has an easy fix. I'm thinking it could maybe be that hacked front headlight harness. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. -paul
Old 10-22-2004, 09:43 AM   #6
The Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
Also, maybe you can help me with a lighting problem, heres whats happening. when i turn on the parking lights( or headlights as well) The directional arrows on the gauge cluster both light up solid and bright all the time. When i turn the directional on either left or right, they both flash together. However, the exterior directionals are seperate and working correctly, its just those two annoying green arrows that are messed up. Im hoping this is a common monte problem that has an easy fix. I'm thinking it could maybe be that hacked front headlight harness. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. -paul
I can think of two things to check. My first thought is that you have a burned out bulb somewhere on the outside. Usually, if the front turnsignal or marker light is out (or missing), the dash light stays lit to let you know there's a bulb out in the circuit. If they're all good and working, then it might be something inside the gauge cluster. Is the black foam piece still inside the cluster behind the green plastic that covers the arrows? If not, it could be light shining down from the gauge bulb above.

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts