Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 10:02 AM   #1
md7485

1990 Pontiac Trans Am 4 Sale (maybe)

Anyone interested in a 1990 Pontiac Trans Am almost fully restored. It has a 6000.00 paint job that was just finished in august. The motor was redone about 2 years ago. Its a 305 H.O. It has headers, Flowmaster exhaust, superflo converter. It also has a new battery, Altenator, starter, Heater core, Radiator and Windhsield. Inside the interior is great new dashboard top, new shift knob, and it has a pioneer headunit. Plus tinted windows. I asking 12,000.00 obo because i have almost 15,000 into the car. But i will not sell the car for any low ball offer just to get rid of it. I am only thinking of getting rid of it because i am tired of worrying about the car. I wanna see it with a good owner otherwise, I'll just keep it. Feel free to e-mail me at md704@hotmail.com or post something on here.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:04 AM   #2
Untamed

Yes!... but I dont have that kind of money. Sorry, got my hopes up for just a moment. I won't insult you with what I'm able to spend.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:13 AM   #3
md7485

hey man thats ok, atleast your honest. Its probably going to be hard for me to find someone who is willing to spend that money.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts