Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 08:31 PM   #1
9secfirebird

78 firebird 600! or trade!!!!

have a great restoration or drag car 78 firebird with that had an SBC motor in it, the body is really straight, its mostly primered, i have engine out of it can go with car if you want it. the chassis of the car has 98K on it, it could make an awesome drag car, just throw a roll cage in and a new rear and drop a motor in, boom your set. make a diecent offer for it im open to almost anything at this point. i was gonna restore it, but between school and such i just dont have the money for it. Powerglide trans out of a 68 or 67 camaro. make a good offer for it. headers for second gen with an SBC. painted, 100 bucks. call me or email me at streetthunderracing@hotmail.com for more info.
id like 600, or a set of nice (since new are 600)vortec heads fitting a pre 86 sbc, or other. email me for info
Old 10-30-2004, 12:30 AM   #2
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

how good is teh body/interior?
what color interior?
what rear is in it?
what trans is in it?

i am interested. got any pics?

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 10-30-2004, 08:21 PM   #3
9secfirebird

well, the body is primed, its pretty straight. i think there is a small wrinke in the front fender, nothing that cant be fixed/replaced for cheap. interior we are converting to black, but it was a maroon. new black carpet and black dash etc. i have a TH350 trans that can go with the car, its not in the car however. i also have the headers that can go with the car. i bought it off a kid who i think didnt know what he was doing with the car, and he messed up afew things (IE painted it with house paint) so we have been trying to get afew things like that fixed first (but if restoring, youd fix anyway, and if drag car, it doesnt matter) its set up for a small block chevy, the 350 is a chevy trans. as for the rear, im not sure of what it is. i had planned on replacing it anyway. the car drove just fine when it was moving. i had planned to restore it totally, but with school and nobody else knowing anything about cars in my family it just isnt getting worked on, and rather than give it to a yard, id rather sel it. there are two drag seats in there that i could sell with the car. there is minimal rust on it, which is quite rare since its a 78. call me at 9085811221
if price is the only deciding factor, let me know. as far as pics, i have none, im sorry. but if thats the only deciding factor with you buying the car or not, i can work something out, just call me, at anytime, even 3 AM is ok

thank you very much

mike

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts