Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 10:36 AM   #1
JPiZZiJP

WTB: 3rd Gen Camaro for next Summer

My friend is looking to buy a 3rd gen Camaro as a daily driver in time for next summer... something around 1984 - 1987... give or take a few years, only red or black, no preference (yet) with regard to V6 or Z28.

Car should be in good running order (not looking for a fixer-upper), with no severe body damage (no rust buckets either).

Price range is probably anywhere up to $3000ish.

At this point, he's just looking... if a good deal comes about he may purchase early, but he's just car shopping in time to have the car for next summer.

So, if any of you hear of anything, please let me know.

Thanks,
~Joe
Old 11-03-2004, 01:35 PM   #2
90FormulaWS6

My car will probably be up for sale by then... 91 RS ~143k miles, over the winter im putting on full exhaust and rebuilding the top half of the engine with ported and polished rebuilt heads, larger injectors, ported intake manifold. The car was painted at the end of this summer Mystic Teal Metallic the interior is in good condition with rip on the drivers side seat. Im going to be looking in the $3250 range for it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/671144
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts